iConnect Cafe is housed within Yoga Spa, South Florida's center for spiritual and cultural revitalization which holds workshops and classes and features a retail space with gifts and clothing. The cafe serves vegan food with choices like the black bean burger, vegan lasagna, cookies, cinnamon rolls, breakfast and more; gluten-free options. Food is made fresh to-order. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out
3088 Griffin Rd (SW 31 Ave)
Dania Beach, Florida 33312
954-987-7878
OPEN NOW

Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by shakes13t
Wendy Vegan
Wendy Vegan

Super cute place with private dining rooms

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2014

I thought the place was lovely and the private dining rooms that are available for small parties are simply charming. The service was friendly and the food was average. I would go back again, though. Looking forward to trying the nachos!

Pros: Charming, Private dining rooms available, Vegan
Cons: limited menu, price high for small portion
Jsanchez
Jsanchez

Ok place

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

I'm honestly not hard to please, and I hate writing poor reviews on vegan places.

But this place made us (2) feel so uncomfortable. First, we walk in and this strong incense smell hits us, and there's a bunch of yoga/spiritual trinkets on the wall on display for sale. The seating is awkward and improvised. The service was okay, but we were the only guests there so it was a tad uncomfortable. The waitress was very nice/welcoming but just awkward. We ordered a quick snack of vegetable barley soup, black bean sliders, and a spiced cupcake. My mom liked the soup. I thought it had a dog food sort of taste, which is sometimes common in soy "meats". The black bean sliders were delicious! Really good. But they were served with ketchup. I would've expected a more special, homemade, memorable sauce. The cupcake was decent - a little dense, but flavorful. It was plated with some chocolate syrup and fresh berries. The plating for all the food was really pretty and thought-out. The place looked very clean.

All in all, I wouldn't return unless I saw them really amp up their menu, because right now it's decent but not worth the awkwardness or the price.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 04, 2014

SherrySilva
SherrySilva

Really good everything made in house

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

Really good food everything made in hose and it is just delicious

Michael X. James
Michael X. James

Literally an hour and twenty minutes

Posted on 04 / 10 / 2014

I'm the type of person that hates when people use the word "literally" incorrectly. So when I say that I LITERALLY waited an hour and twenty minutes for my food, please know that it took them 80 minutes to make the three meals I ordered. Also, factor in that I was the ONLY person in the place. They had one person working and then another person came in about fifteen minutes after I arrived (seemed like an owner or manager) and it still took them another 65 minutes to make my food. All I ordered were three regular sized meals. I didn't ask for anything special to be done to them other than simply order off the menu.
I'm sure the place is fine for going to do yoga or if you want to buy some stuff at the store but they should really stop selling food. The food was below average, one of the meals I didn't even end up finishing and just threw away.

Pros: vegan
Cons: long wait
Racek
Racek

Quaint and funky

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2014

Arriving a couple of days early to board a cruise ship, a few of us from the same group stumbled on this quaint and funky place. The ambiance is unique and varied, the food really, really good! Everything is made in house from scratch and with great care. A fun and satisfying experience was had by all!

Pros: Good food, good value, nice vibe
Cons: A little slow in getting food
ilovetangie
ilovetangie

What a great find!

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

It is a cozy space serving the physical and nutritional. They have a nice menu of vegan food, organic teas, coffees, smoothies. I had an organic coffee with coconut milk french vanilla creamer and a great hemp bagel with vegan cream cheese.
Located right on Grittin road, a few miles east of 441. They made the outside seating area cute even though its on a busy street. The inside is peaceful and inviting.
Cozy interior with computer work spaces and printing abilities for a small fee.
They have a small retail area with iloveyoga clothing, crystals, incense and other beautiful, sparkly things:)
I had insightful conversation with one of their yoga instuctors - Hasu, and plan on taking her yoga class the next Tuesday morning I am in town.
I spent hours at this business doing computer work, phone calls, eating and drinking. Staff was always pleasant, helpful and never rushed me.
This is my new place to work and eat when I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Lots of modalities in one building.
Stop in and support this great local spot.

Pros: organic drinks & food, vegan options, cozy environment
Cons: no hook for my purse in the bathroom.
maulydaft
maulydaft

little place

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

I can't see the rhyme or reason of this little cafe amongst strip malls but I drove out of my way to try the food.
I got the Avo Island which was nice but definitely not filling. I THINK I also got dessert which I ate later. It was decent. The french toast looked really intriguing and I wanted to come back for it, but it was just too far out from where I was staying. I'll check it out if I ever go back to town.
I bought some fun soap too :)

Pros: breakfast
Cons: location
shakes13t
shakes13t
  • raw

Support this place!

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2013

New place, we found it on HappyCow (thanks!) and it is adorable. Small, cute, comfortable and interesting. The food was tasty. BF had vegan french toast and loved it, I had a soy-free scramble that was very well seasoned. Nice portions and the owner was so great. Convenient to I-95, too. They also have yoga classes and a cute metaphysical shop and workshops. The food took a while to come out, and we were the only ones there, but hopefully they are working out the kinks even as I type this. Great grassroots place, tell them what you want - I bet they will do their best to make it happen.

Pros: Tasty, Nice Staff, Yoga classes

Dear Owner and Manager of iConnect Cafe:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Dania Beach page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/08/08