Little, all-vegan ice cream parlor, opened Aug 2014. Uses organic. more-less

kim2121
kim2121

Not Very Sweet

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2015

I wish I liked the ice cream here more. It's a really cute place and the service was very friendly, but the ice cream I tried didn't satisfy my dessert cravings. Maybe I picked the wrong flavor?

catha
catha

i Love it

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2015

It's a little bit different to ice cream like it's known because it's with dates instead of sugar and with cashews instead of milk- but that's what I love about it !!!!!

Pros: every flavor is vegan
britred11
britred11

great as far as vegan ice cream goes

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2015

Ice cream made with a base of cashews and dates - there are many flavored available such as chocolate, walnut, peanut, mango, berries etc.

Pros: big variety
Cons: expensive

rawbee
rawbee

unique ice cream

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2015

Never ever have I found vegan ice cream sweetened with dates until I found this place at the Veggie Expo in Munich last week end. I was so thrilled that I had to go to the place at Amalienstr.
Very cute ice cream parlor sharing the place with Glückskost, also a pure vegan shop (mostly vegan cakes).

The ice cream did not taste too sweet the first time but after I tried a couple of different sorts I thought could even go with even less dates but that depends on the personal preference, of course.

The pure vegan and health attitude is obvious and the people selling it are really convinced of what they are selling.

Will come here every time I am in Munich

Pros: no sugar, no agave syrup, vegan, no additives
Cons: none, but I would love matcha
Tobias V. Earthling
Tobias V. Earthling

The Perfect Ice Cream

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

If you are in Munich, this is a MUST DO! ;)

Pros: All vegan, 100% organic (biologisch), No add.sugar, sweetened only with dates.
malalaya
malalaya

Gooood

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

Not just the typical Sorbet, it´s creamy andy delicious!
(Well, and healthy)