Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria with a salad bar. Has Daiya vegan cheese and vegan meats for pizza plus vegan crema and vegan ranch dressing. This location now open from recent remodeling, Sep 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RamblingVegans
J Gutz
J Gutz

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

Ian's had a lot of vegetarian and vegan options to satisfy my pizza need. I had a pepperoni and pineapple pizza and while it was only Yves pepperoni it was still a nice change from my normal veggie or cheese pizza options. The guys behind the counter also helped me find other good places to eat.

Great Vegan Pizza

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

We've always had a great experience at Ian's. They have several vegan options on their menu and will also put together something at your request. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The vegan cheesy potato ranch pizza is amazing! Lots of options including Daiya cheese, different vegan meats, pasta and lots of veggies.

Pros: Great food, Extremely friendly staff, Good value

Dear Owner and Manager of Ian's Pizza: