Has imported vegan cheese, yoghurts, an extensive ranges of fresh organic produce, and an online shop that delivers globally. more-less
1 Barrys Point Rd, Takapuna
Auckland, New Zealand

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by LisaTNZ

Wholefoods on the Shore

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2011

As the previous reviewer mentioned, IE does not have the range or expertise as Harvest and Huckleberries but it's the darn best wholefoods / organic / health / specialty grocery store on the North Shore of Auckland. Naturally Organic is a good store too but it's much further north, in Albany. I often find that IE get in new products before anywhere else, including tofu products, gluten-free products, sauces/seasonings and tasty snacks. Always a good looking range of local fruits and vegetables, not all are organic.

No idea

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2008

I moved to NZ from Melbourne last month. I shopped at IE Produce last week. The range is nowhere near as big as they claim in adverts and nobody in the shop knows anything about the product they sell.
By contrast Huckleberry Farms and Harvest Wholefoods are staffed by people who really understand food and really care also...and their range is much much better.

Pros: Close to my house
Cons: Ignorant staff, Poor range, Loads of non organic stuff

Dear Owner and Manager of I E Produce: