Around half of the menu is vegan, and allergy information is listed. Also operates an Indian food cart in Ann Arbor. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Indian, Take-out
3022 Packard Rd (Platt Rd)
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105
734-786-8312
Closed now

Tue-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by deathgrowl
cicadapotato
cicadapotato

I'd eat here every day if I could

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

This place is AMAZING! I crave it. All the chaats I've tried have been delicious. They list items that are gluten free and/or vegan on the menu. If you ask, they can help you make additional menu items gluten free. You also get to choose your level of spice.

I can't vouch for the wraps - I haven't tried them.

You will not find Indian food like this anywhere else. The flavors are very reminiscent of their traditional namesakes, but virtually guilt free.

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked, Optional gluten-free items, Healthy!
afrobella
afrobella

Perfectly Seasoned

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2013

I first tried their food on a food truck. It was so good that I decided to visit the restaurant. I was pleased both times. I had the samosa and and another dish. Both were good. My only complaint is that service both times was a bit slow but as long as the food is good, I don't really mind. The only other issue is that they could add just a bit more food. I know its healthy and the point is not to stuff customers but just 2-3 more bites of food will at least leave one feeling satisfied. My favorite thing about the food is that you can actually taste the herbs and seasonings rather than grease.

Pros: Seasoned very well, vegan options
Cons: slow, small portions
deathgrowl
deathgrowl

Good Healthy Different

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2013

This food makes you feel good afterwards! A delicious, healthy, non-fried samosa wrap the size of a burrito?! Count me in! Owner is a friendly former UofM oncologist that researched nutrition in relation to cancer and created these feel-good recipes out of a desire to share true health with everyone... fun guy to talk to. Many of the dishes have similar styles and ingredients, but it's still fun to sample all. A bit out of the way from downtown but they also have a cart at Mark's Carts on Washington St. Atmosphere is not what they're going for - it's not really a date place, just fast casual style, and the food comes pretty quickly.

Pros: Healthy, Delicious
Cons: Not Much Variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Hut K Chaat: