Serves meat, veg options available. Specializes in hummus, falafels and other vegan options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by Sleepy29
KPveg
KPveg

One of my favorites!

4 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2013

I go here pretty regularly for lunch and love their wraps! I am a fan of quick, tasty, fresh vegan food and this place always comes through. It's similar to a subway-style restaurant where you walk up and they make your food fresh to order. If you aren't sure what toppings to choose, they have house recommendations to choose from.

As for the food, the Hummus is super creamy and heavenly! In addition to a good selection of pickles and veggies, there are a lot of unique/additional flavors to choose from - fresh mint, fresh parsley, "spicy," and garlic sauce (just a heads up that the garlic sauce is no joke - you may want to try it on the side first unless you're a garlic fanatic). Everyone working there is always friendly and I never feel like my vegan needs go un-met.

Pros: Friendly/Quick Service, Yummy!!, Locally owned and not expensive
Cons: Too many pickle options to choose from?

Dear Owner and Manager of Hummus Corner: