Serves meat, veg options available. UK's first hummus bar serving in-house-made hummus as a base, with your choice of topping, mostly vegan, including chickpeas, fava beans, vegetable salads, mushrooms or guacamole, served with warm pita bread. Gluten free pita bread available. Also serves salads, juices, teas and coffee. No vegan desserts. Free Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
88 Wardour St (Picadilly Circus Underground Station)
London, England W1F 0TJ
020-7734-1311

Open Mon-Wed 12-10pm, Thur-Sat 12-11pm, Sun 12-9pm.

First Review by sixjaw
jgbillingham
jgbillingham

Good Vegan Oprion

3 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

I had falafel salad ommiting one of the ussual ingredients, fresh mint tea and lovely fresh pitta

Pros: Atmophere, Price, Unique
Laylah
Laylah

Wow!

4 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2014

A simple idea, but what a realization!

First of all, they really know how to make hummus. It's delicious, filling, not too oily. Toppings and pittas are also really yummy. I had it with mushrooms and my friend (who is not a vegetarian) ordered a version with chicken. We both loved it.

All the options come in two sizes, the small one is already quite satisfying.

They've had some really clever ideas, e.g. you add garlic on your own, depending on your personal taste. You can also ask for a low-fat version of hummus if you want it less oily.

The staff are really friendly and helpful, the place itself has a really cool atmosphere.

All in all - a great place to eat, especially if you're crazy about hummus, like I am ;)

Pros: great food, filling and wholesome, many varieties too choose from
Mulberry1345
Mulberry1345

Hummus Bros

4 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

Bon hummus, un régal avec des pois chiches!

Pros: Rapport qualité/prix, Originalité du concept
Cons: Plus de taboulé à 9 heures du soir, Pas de dessert vegan

KatieBatty
KatieBatty

BEST HUMMUS EVER!

4 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2013

This place was amazing - much nicer than I expected and with table service. I got the hummus with guacamole and chickpeas. Best guacamole - so flavoursome! The staff were great, knew what was vegan and gave us some falafel on the house. My partner had hummus with guacamole and veggie salad which was also really good. Comes with fresh brown pitta bread which is warm and SOOO good. Highly recommended!

Pros: They know what is vegan, Great hummus and guacamole
sixjaw
sixjaw

Great every time!

4 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2012

Who would think that a restaurant made of hummus could be so amazing? Not me, but I was pleasantly shocked to discover that it is SO GOOD! Hummus Bros is one of my favourite places to eat.

The staff are incredible, I've never met a grumpy or rude server there. I have, however, received a free fresh mint tea or two because they are all so kind, and so friendly.

They have a few meat dishes (I guess nobody is perfect), but lots of veggie/vegan stuff, and their hummus is hands down the best I've ever tasted. Their guacamole is, I think, made of unicorns and heaven; you can't even comprehend how great it will be - just try it.

The only negatives are that there are no vegan desserts (despite the menu stating that their desserts "cater for everyone"), and the birthday deal is misleading - on the menu it says "eat free on your birthday", but when we went it turned out to be only a free dessert. However, my boyfriend says the only negative thing about Hummus Bros is that he doesn't live there. For goodness' sake, do your mouth and belly a favour and go eat at Hummus Bros.

I would give five stars, but cannot as the max stars for a non-vegetarian restaurant is four. Know in your heart that I wanted to give it five.

Pros: Best hummus ever!, Amazing staff
Cons: No vegan desserts, Birthday deal unclear

Dear Owner and Manager of Hummus Bros Soho: