Serves meat, veg options available. A family run restaurant with a homey environment and traditional Tibetan settings. Offer some vegetarian dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

jozaloz
jozaloz

Chinese Indian

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2014

The lunch buffet was the best buffet ive ever been to! there were only 3 nonvegan choices. The momos and fried rice were fantastic, especially for being such simple dishes. my personal favorite was the cauliflower manchurian. Although small, the service was nice and the restaurant was clean. i adored the apple juice served with your meal- it really complements and calms down any hot spice. You will really enjoy Tibetan food if you like Chinese style cooking and Indian spices and flavors. definitely one of my new favorite places.

Pros: lunch buffet cheap, choices!!
Cons: small, casual service- tshirts and such
Navegante
Navegante

Good lunch buffet & plenty of veg options!

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2014

This is a small restaurant located in a strip mall off of 1300 S. and State Street. They offer a lunch buffet, which I tried today. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They informed me that all the vegetarian options are also vegan. Majority of the buffet was vegan, with 2-3 meat options. The food was good. I really liked the veg-dumplings - Momos. I had a few of those - they were delicious. I got very full by the time I was done. Unfortunately, I overheard the staff talking about the business being for sale. I verified this through an internet search. I hope that whoever takes over the business keeps things veg-friendly and tasty like it is now.

Pros: Multiple vegan and vegetarian options, Friendly and helpful staff, Food is good, Momos (dumplings)
Cons: Items not marked as vegan, Smaller restaurant/buffet

Dear Owner and Manager of House of Tibet: