A take-out only raw food kitchen. Offers food with international influences from the Middle East to India. Also operates at area farmers market (see website). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, American, Fusion, Delivery, Take-out only

Tue 11:00am-3:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm

First Review by jennjt
jennjt
jennjt

Weekly meal delivery service exceeds expectations!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

This is my third week using the House of the Sun delivery service and it has exceeded all of my expectations. I am not a raw foodie but I am a vegetarian trying to transition to veganism while decreasing my reliance on processed foods. But, I don't like to cook so I decided to get a little "professional help."

Everything has been fresh and tasty and I am definitely eating healthier than I ever have before. I have even shared some of my snacks and meals with people at work and they are amazed that food that healthy could taste so good. So far, my favorites are the rawco, toona stuffed avocado and eggplant lasagna, and I LOVE the tortes. It has been my experience that vegan desserts are really hit-and-miss--with a whole lot of misses--but the desserts at House of the Sun are ALL hits!!

Whether you are a vegan or not, whether you are a raw foodie or not, if you are looking to eat healthier and don't have the time, desire or "know how" to cook for yourself, try the House of the Sun delivery service. It is reasonably priced and it is really great not having to think about what to make for lunch or dinner. Adam, the chef and owner, clearly loves what he does and I am happy to support his passions while I improve my diet. It's a win-win!

Pros: Affordable, Convenient, Healthy AND Tasty
Cons: Not sure how often the menu changes

Dear Owner and Manager of House of the Sun: