Hotel Sapphire

Vegetarian restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel with the same name in Bangalore city centre. Price: Moderate more-less
Indian

Stevie
Stevie

Hotel Sapphire, Bangalore

3 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2010

This aveg eatery is in Bangalore city centre and located in the ground floor of the hotel. As usual for India there's a lot of dairy produce used but after some discussion with the waiter I was assured I could get something dairy free.

Tomato soup to start was fine. After this I had something that I was expecting to be mushroom and green pea. It also had spinach in which I personally don't enjoy. I ordered a couple of roti also and I found the roti and the mushroom, spunach and pea dish to be on the salty side. I think something may have got lost in translation when I ordered, maybe not.

Pros: Central, Inexpensive
Cons: Too salty

Dear Owner and Manager of Hotel Sapphire: