Hotel Majestic

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian restaurant located inside a Best Western hotel, open to the public. Menu includes many vegetarian and vegan meals. Reservations required for Friday and Saturday nights. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
C/ Santo Domingo 1526 (Metro Santa Ana, yellow or green line)
Santiago, Chile
2-6958366

Open daily for lunch and dinner, closed Sunday.

• Reservations required

First Review by ChaTo
batsnbikes
batsnbikes

Very Expensive - 3 Carrots

4 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2011

Although I totally regret spending that much money on food, especially while traveling on a tight budget, I have to admit that the food was incredible. I think the carrot price quote should be marked as a 3, not as a moderate 2.

We paid almost double as what we would pay in the U.S., I don't eat at touristy restaurants, or high class places so this was very expensive for me.

Make sure that you ask the staff if the menu items contain cheese, cream, or butter because some items (vegetable kofta) contain one or more of the ingredients although it is not mentioned on the menu.

If you struggle with Spanish, the menu is also in English.

Pros: friendly staff, many options, delicious food
Cons: expensive, unmentioned nonvegan ingredients
ChaTo
ChaTo

Excellent

4 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2008

This is a great place, specially for a large group as then you can order many different plates and sample from them.

Dear Owner and Manager of Hotel Majestic: