Hot Diggity

Serves meat, veg options available. Reported has veggie hot dogs and half of the menu could be made veg. Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Hot Diggity

4 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

Hot diggity is right! I really enjoyed the Saigon Fusion dog, which needs no substitutions to be vegan (besides the dog). I generally go with boring hot dog combinations, but the staff member talked me in to this one given that it's their most popular among vegans. He was right, it was really good. The Saigon Fusion dog is Bahn Mi style, so it's loaded with cucumbers, cilantro, and other shredded veggies - all ingredients were tasty and fresh. I'll definitely hit this place up during my next Philly visit.

Dear Owner and Manager of Hot Diggity: