Vegan restaurant in the Etazhi loft project, ground floor, established by Chiapas restobar in 2014. Old school vegan kitchen crew, offering vegan food with burgers and wraps (falafel, tofu, and seitan), rolls, salads, plus freshly squeezed juices, and shakes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out

• Cash only

First Review by Masel
Shiva Lingam
Shiva Lingam

The Best Veg Place in St. Petersburg!

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

The best veg-burgers I ever had! Very unexpensive! Nice people!

anna molly
anna molly

punk vegan fast food

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

The only vegan place in the city so far. The food is good and the price is not expensive. There is not always sitting available but there's a park nearby.
Cooked with love.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday July 08, 2014

• Shiva Lingam Shiva Lingam

The best veg-burgers I ever had! Very unexpensive! Nice people!

AlexanderSogolyanov
AlexanderSogolyanov

Best Vegan street-food i ever had

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2014

Guys, this is a must in Spb-city, i know what i talking about - this place is fantastic! Cheap and super tasty choices, all of them)

BellaOsinskaya
BellaOsinskaya

best falafel at st.P

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

I'm not the fan of falafel, but falafel of this guys is the tastiest that I eat. U can be always sure that all ingredients are vegan. They also offer salads and burgers. Taste it!
Wish u to grow up!)))

Pros: tasty, vegan, price
Ihgd
Ihgd

Great food, after having moved so many times

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

A small hole-in-the-wall eatery located at the local hipster mecca, Etazhi loft project. Since the space is much smaller than the previous ones these folks occupied over the last few years around the city, the menu is also shorter, at a few wraps / rolls / burgers / freshly squeezed juices (it's also in English). Judging by the seitan roll we were offered for 130 roubles they do know their way around a tasty, spicy, juicy vegan meal. No seating but plenty munching ground available nearby. Oh, and the bio / ecological market downstairs from them (on the ground floor in the yard, on the right-hand side) is quite expensive, there are probably places less pricy albeit it looks quality.

Pros: Flavours!, The place being vegan
Cons: No seats
GalenLoram
GalenLoram

This place makes me so happy

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Wow, so last time I was in Russia my iconic memory was going to a grocery store with my best friend, and they had like 10 salads. Ham, Turkey and mayonnaise. Cheese ham and mayonnaise. Mayonnaise, mayonnaise and mayonnaise. Eight years later, there is, two blocks away from me, a delicious, cheap, open from 10 to 10 7 days a week, amazing vegan restaurant in an awesome art commune thing. My mom (not vegan) loved the food too, and commented on how fresh and delicious the lavash they use for their wraps was. I got both the tofu burger (very tasty, with a bit of a bite), and the rock and roll wrap, which had a bunch of stuff in it. Those 3, plus a juice, cos about $15. I have a feeling I'm going back every day I'm here. Man, I was SO happy to find this place. They even speak English.

(ps: a little hard to find: go in the grey building marked #74, then turn right and go into the courtyard. Go past the little stores and up the staircase and you'll find it. Tiny hole in the wall. No seating, but there's a lovely park like half a block north)

Pros: Delicous, Cheap, Vegan in Russia??!!!!
Cons: Best seating is in park half a block nor
Masel
Masel

Very taste food in the midddle of Greate sity!

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014