Serves meat, veg options available. Sushi and Chinese food restaurant. While menu is primarily meat based, the kitchen will accommodate vegan requests - just ask. There are vegan sushi, curries, rice, noodles, tofu dishes, and soups. Japanese decor. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Japanese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

lovela5
lovela5

Best Thai I Cracow

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2012

They do have a lot of vegan options there, however you always have to ask the servers to make those dishes vegan for you. I always order there red curry and I always have to ask not to use any fish sauce in it. They are always happy to assist.

I also love their tofu with peanut sauce and spicy cucumber salad. I love these 2 dishes and I can never resist them, thats why I haven't try other vegan stuff :)

They also have sushi and other stuff from Chinese, Japanease and Thai cuisine.

Pros: Not expensive, very delicious, well informed stuff
Cons: always have to check if the dish is vega, serves meat too

Dear Owner and Manager of Horai: