Honeybee Organic Juice Bar

Organic juice bar. Uses cold-press juice method for the fresh juices and also offers smoothies. more-less

First Review by KristinVergara
KristinVergara
KristinVergara

Cold press organic juice

4 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

Anywhere in the world I go, whether to travel or live, I scope out the local vegetarian spots. It's always a plus if I can find raw, vegan and organic. You can find that all at the Honeybee Juice Bar. It's not just your average juice bar either. The cold press veggie and fruit juice rivals those I found in Santa Monica and New York. This place is for real, and they have tasty to go foods like salads, wraps, and desserts. All vegan by the way! So if you're in Aspen don't miss out. It's locally owned and operated to, which is a plus!

Dear Owner and Manager of Honeybee Organic Juice Bar: