Homeslyce Pizza Bar

Serves meat, veg options available. Located in Federal Hill with another location in Mt Vernon. Offers vegan cheese and faux meat (pepperoni, chicken, sausage, and beef) for pizzas, calzones, and sandwiches, in addition to other vegan choices. Carry-out menu doesn't list these options, whereas the dine in menu clearly denotes vegan items. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Pizza, American, Non-veg
1741 Light St (E Barney)
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
443-501-4000

Open Mon-Sun 11am-12am.

First Review by NIBsmf
shanbogen
shanbogen

Delicious Vegan Pizza, Delivered!

4 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2013

I was ready to shout from a rooftop after my (meat- and cheese-eating) partner decided to order delivery from this place, and I saw on the menu that any meats & cheese can be made vegan for no add'l cost. What the what?? The vegan cheese was not life changing, but it was nice and creamy and not offensive and my guy didn't mind it when he tasted. The vegan pepperoni was just fantastic. Love their crust and sauces as well. The price is so right at this place and I can't believe I can finally participate when everyone orders late night drunken takeout. Thank you HOMESlyce!

Pros: delivers to most parts of baltimore, anything can be made vegan, unique flavor combos & sauces
Cons: not actually a veg*n joint
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Another great vegan pizza option in Baltimore!

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2013

*Note: this is a review for the N. Charles St location, as that's the only location I've been to of the two.

I love that there are now several great options for vegan pizza in Baltimore (this, Johnny Rads, Brick Oven Pizza, and Two Boots).

Food: 10. I've had a calzone both times I went so far. One time I got the vegan cheese, and one time I got no cheese because they were out of the vegan cheese. I'm getting sort of sick of mock cheese, so I actually think I prefer the non-cheese one better. But both calzones were very tasty. I got a bunch of veggies in them and was very pleased.

Price: 8. Decent. About average, I suppose.

Atmosphere: 8. Cute and fun and cozy.

Staff: 8. Friendly and helpful.

My only complaint is that parking is sort of a pain in the areas both Homeslyce locations are in (both the Light St and N. Charles St locations).

Pros: Good vegan options, Decent prices, Fun atmosphere
Cons: Ran out of vegan cheese one time

Dear Owner and Manager of Homeslyce Pizza Bar: