Grocery, homeopathic remedies, organic hygiene products, etc; owner is knowledgeable in homeopathic medicine and will answer questions. Relocated from Dundas St. more-less
130 King St (Covent Garden Market)
London, Ontario N6A 1C5
519-673-4447

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Cottser
angepeets
angepeets

Awesome selection & service

5 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2012

I just discovered this store today after moving to London 3 months ago. I was so impressed with the selection & variety of products. It is truly a one stop shop for the healthy vegan, gluten free or holistic shopper. And the service was amazing - very knowledgable owner & staff! So happy to have found this tucked away in the back of the market!

Terrina O Kane
Terrina O Kane
  • non-vegetarian

A great find !

5 Posted on 10 / 25 / 2011

I was very pleased to discover this store at the market. The gluten free section of the store was very well stocked with items that I had never seen before and the prices were reasonable for this type of product. The staff was very friendly ( even though I showed up 10 mins before closing on a Saturday ). A very large well thought out store !

Cottser
Cottser

Couldn't ask for more.

5 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2010

Highly recommended. While you're at the market getting some nice local and/or organic produce, stop by here.

The staff are very friendly and know their stuff. The store is big (the space used to be an LCBO) and they have just about everything you could want. Prices are reasonable, and just about anything they don't have can be ordered in.

They are constantly rearranging the store, and they recently got a few large refrigerators/freezers which is a huge plus.

I can't think of a single downside here. I feel very lucky to have a store like this within walking distance and do my best to support it.

Pros: friendly staff, selection, location

Dear Owner and Manager of Homeopathy London: