Hare Krishna affiliated vegetarian fast food restaurant near Slovenska. Menu includes a daily meal (usually vegan), pizzas, sandwiches with seitan or tofu and vegetables, burek (pastry with cottage cheese), pancakes, and Indian desserts. Confirmed open Oct 2012. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Western, Fast food, Take-out
Igriška ulica 5 (next to Faculty of Arts)
Ljubljana, Slovenia 1000

RabbiJesse
RabbiJesse

Different

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2012

When we stepped inside, we weren't sure we were going to stay, because it looked like there were only pizzas available. Luckily, we asked! There was a whole hot lunch option available too! Food was very tasty. The woman told us that if we were still hungry, all we had to do was ask and she would give us more. Great for vegetarians, of course -- it's nice to find places like this in a country where vegetarianism is such a foreign concept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

larryren
larryren

Still open

3 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2011

I just would like to update that this little snack is still open. I took a big slice of pizza and it cost 2 Euro.

Puma_concolor
Puma_concolor

Better fast food than others

3 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2011

If you don`t have time for a proper lunch it is a good option. The pizzas are good and their halvas are really good. They also have a cooked lunch option.
Still it is fast food and pizzas arent really healthy.

rubberbandball
rubberbandball

expected a lot more

2 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2010

While I understand the concept of student-geared fast food, I expected a lot more; namely more, better and fresher food choices, bigger portions, friendlier, faster and more involved staff with better attitude, environmentally friendly packaging, a more comfortable interior and a more reasonable price. I will most likely not be coming back unless I hear the place has changed.

Pros: location, concept
Cons: food taste, appearance, portion size, staff slowness, unfriendliness, plastic, one-use packaging; high pric

Dear Owner and Manager of Holyfood Delight: