I shop here whenever possible, it's a great middle eastern grocery with several aisles of imported products, big buckets of olives, and wonderful fresh spices. The owners are very warm and friendly. There is a small deli in the back that features several different kinds of hummus, also a small cafe with daily specials. I recommend the Turkish coffee!Pros: friendly staff, hummus variety, grocery variety
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Knoxville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Holy Land Middle Eastern Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 860 times since Jan 2013.