Serves meat, veg options available. Located in the Cosmopolitan Hotel, offers an in-house-made vegan burger and other options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

my milkshake brings all the yum to the bar

3 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

I love finding vegan options in places where you least expect them. You need to have a sense of humor to visit this place due to the cartoon art in the place of a pig and his not so vegan adventures. Personally I thought all the art was fun. They do a great caramel pecan milkshake w or w/o jack daniels in it that was very yummy although a bit too sweet when you get the virgin variety. I think it would have balanced out well with the JD but if I got it again Id ask them to lighten up on the flavoring a bit. There was a DJ there playing some very good hip hop. No cover, good times.

Pros: nice staff
Cons: dj but no dance floor

God no, never again

1 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

The "urth" burger was overpriced and disappointing. The buns aren't vegan, so I had to order it lettuce wrapped. It was a huge mess and wasn't worth the >$10. Additionally, I had ordered a drink, and the waitress messed that up, too. If you still want to give this place a try, avoid it at night when Marquee is blasting their music.

Sidenote: Why even have a vegan burger if the wall art is blatantly making fun of vegans and exploiting animals?

Pros: The Cosmopolitan is the best hotel, but this place sucks, They carry Wyder's Pear Cider
Cons: Everything

Just average

2 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2012

I have to agree with the other reviewer- the "Urth" burger was definitely lacking something and also was incredibly messy to eat. This is a "mushy" burger and not a firm one. I ordered shoestring fries and they came out cold and lifeless...steak fries were better but still nothing to write home about. There are definitely better vegan options on the strip.

Pros: Reasonably Prices, Great hotel
Cons: Just average taste, lackluster service

Holsteins

3 Posted on 03 / 20 / 2012

Holsteins is a good place to go when dining with people of varying dietary preferences, it seems as though there's something for everyone. I ordered the vegan burger entitled "Urth Burger" which was made with their very own house made vegan patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, and avocado (additional). I thought it was average, but I can't put my finger on what I thought it was lacking. Maybe pickles? Either way, given the quality of the burger this isn't a place I'd go on my own, but a place I would go as a compromise to eat with my carnivorous counterparts. So kudos to Holsteins for offering a vegan option.

Dear Owner and Manager of Holsteins: