One of the over 600 branches of the UK and Ireland nationwide health food shops. more-less
187 High Street
Perth, Scotland PH1 5UN

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Stevie

Holland and Barrett, Perth

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2012

I wouldn't have gone here had I known at the time that there was an independent health food shop in Perth but c'est la vie. With over 600 branches going to Holland and Barrett isn't exactly helping the little guy. At least though you get a pretty good idea of what to expect from the standardisation of the shops. In my case I wanted some food I could take with me to eat without cooking on a fairly long train journey. The have a selection of fridged savouries that fit the bill with the lattice bake being the best by a mile in my opinion.

Another useful thing about H&B is that they are usually easy to find, right in the heart of the retail district of whatever town and city.

Too bad they aren't 100% vegetarian, selling whey protein and fish oils.

Pros: Defo better than nothing
Cons: Not 100% vego

Dear Owner and Manager of Holland and Barrett: