Holland and Barrett - Eldon...

UK healthfood chain store. Stocks vegetarian and vegan food, frozen food, vitamins and nutritional supplements, toiletries, dried pulses, beans and fruits, dairy and gluten free confectionery and more more-less

First Review by hack_man
gab dean
gab dean

Lacking in choice

1 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

I paid a visit for some supplements but they din't have what I wanted as a veggie version. The staff were rather pushy and repeatedly tried to sell me something I did't need.
Very little in the way of food other than a little chocolate, no frozen or chilled.
They seem to be more interested in body builders from the range they are stocking.

Pros: a little veggie vegan chocolate
Cons: body building stuff, pushy staff, non veggie supplements
hack_man
hack_man

Bright Modern Store

2 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

This store is a bit too modern for me located in a newly refurbished part of one of my least favourite indoor UK shopping centres. It's bright and too clinical inside with much focus on vitamins and body builder protein supplements. Maybe this is the type of client they are trying to attract as the other branch of H&B located on the Bigg Market is so much better. I don't recall there being a fridge or freezer section here either so the vegetarian and vegan food is mainly in either the tinned or dried format. I suppose if you are in the area have a look, there's bound to be something of interest.

Cons: protein powders, too bright inside

Dear Owner and Manager of Holland and Barrett - Eldon Square: