UK healthfood chain store. Stocks vegetarian and vegan food, frozen food, vitamins and nutritional supplements, toiletries, dried pulses, beans and fruits, dairy and gluten free confectionery and more. more-less
23 Station Road

hack_man
hack_man

Friendly Experience

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

A very friendly store in the shopping precint of this former mining town deep in Northumberland. The staff were only too happy to please and made every effort to assist me in my purchases even though I don't usually like to be pestered by staff in health food shops and I know what I am talking about so don't really need it anyway. I bought a few reduced items from the well stocked fridge section and the staff member made sure I benefitted from an additional reduction as two identical items were slightly differently priced. I will certainly visit again if I am in this part of the world .

Pros: Good fridge section

Dear Owner and Manager of Holland and Barrett: