Hippocrates Health Institute

ginalove
ginalove

Transformational!

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2012

Granted, the lunch is FANTASTIC! And for $20 you really can't beat it. Super fresh, yummy raw deliciousness- all you can eat! But also,
Hippocrates Health Institute's life transformation program is truly that- transformational. I had a severe health challenge when I arrived there, and after 4 weeks my condition was 80% improved. In addition to that I learned so much incredible information about health and wellness, about mind-body connection, nutrition, and much more. While I was on the program I saw people change dramatically, and heard amazing stories of healing and transformation. Their campus is beautiful and green, you can ride your bike around ( it's given to you as part of the program). There are fantastic lectures, therapies that are included in the program such as massage and colonic, yoga, tai chi, cooking classes, fantastic gym, many different pools and saunas.The focus of the program is to heal the whole individual- mind AND body through proper nutrition, various therapies, psychological work, exercise, and detoxification. You need to want to heal and grow, and be open to changing your diet. If you are considering attending the program, please contact me and I will be able to get you a discount ginamiami@gmail.com

Pros: Fresh!, organic, plentiful
Cons: none
consciousma
consciousma

Raw food & Cleansing retreat

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2009

I agree with the last review, worth the drive. Beautiful setting, great food, classes and events. A friend worked there so we got to go into the greenhouse, WOW! The best air I ever breathed. need to take a tour, they don't allow you to walk around unsupervised unless you are fasting there.

Pros: raw food, organic, events
Cons: far- but worth it, only fasting guests can walk around

Dear Owner and Manager of Hippocrates Health Institute: