Serves meat, veg options available. Indian and Nepalese food menu, includes vegetarian dishes. Try the lentil soup, veg momo dumplings, and samosa. Price: Moderate more-less
Nepalese, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
672 Pine Knot Ste 2
Big Bear Lake, California 92315
909-866-2907

Open Sun-Tue, Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by angdep
angdep
angdep

Very Good Food

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

The food here is some of the best Nepalese/Indian food I've had. We ordered the Dal and the Garbanzo beans curry and both were spectacular. I ordered spicy for the garbanzo dish and unlike other restaurants, it really is spicy. So, beware if you order spicy. My husband couldn't eat the dish because it was too spicy for him. Also, we wanted to order the veg mo mos, but they aren't vegan. We asked and it has cheese in it. Good for vegetarians, but not for vegans. This is probably the best and tastiest veg option in Big Bear Village. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Large portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Himalayan Restaurant: