Serves meat, veg options available. Indian and Nepalese food menu, includes vegetarian dishes. Try the lentil soup, veg momo dumplings, and samosa. Price: Moderate more-less
Nepalese, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
672 Pine Knot Ste 2
Big Bear Lake, California 92315
909-866-2907
Closed now

Mon-Tue 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by angdep
Criysto
Criysto

Amazing food / OK service

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2014

The service was the only draw back to the place. I felt as if they did not acknowledge my family. We waited 15 minutes just to be acknowledge that we needed drinks. BUT they made up for it in the end and were really kind.

I would recommend it if you're able to deal with OK service. They're nice but the way everything is done isn't the best.

But I would say if you're in big bear its a good place to eat for vegetarian, and vegans who are comfortable in asking for ingredients since they only offer vegetarian menu.

I would recommend the lentil soup... It's amazing.

Updated from previous review on Saturday December 06, 2014

Pros: Food was amazing, Best Indian food I've ate, LENTIL SOUP
Cons: service
angdep
angdep

Very Good Food

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

The food here is some of the best Nepalese/Indian food I've had. We ordered the Dal and the Garbanzo beans curry and both were spectacular. I ordered spicy for the garbanzo dish and unlike other restaurants, it really is spicy. So, beware if you order spicy. My husband couldn't eat the dish because it was too spicy for him. Also, we wanted to order the veg mo mos, but they aren't vegan. We asked and it has cheese in it. Good for vegetarians, but not for vegans. This is probably the best and tastiest veg option in Big Bear Village. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Large portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Himalayan Restaurant: