HIM Ital Health Food Market

This vegan place offers vegan Caribbean style dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean
4374B White Plains Rd (Nereid St)
Bronx, New York 10466

Naturallyvegan24
Naturallyvegan24

H.I.M. Goodness!

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2015

I absolutely love this Jamaican restaurant. When I went vegan, there was some Jamaican food that I wanted to recreate but with this restaurant I didn't have to try as hard. The food is made with love and you can tell by the way it hits your soul when you take the first bite. Rastafarians own the resturant and they know how to make you feel welcome when you walk in. The food never disappoints and I've actually grow to like okra and barley from eating here. They have an array of desserts and patties. H.I.M. also has dry herbs, roots and spices for your homemade smoothies and drinks, food, supplements and body care if you are looking for something other than a delicious meal.

Pros: Great / Friendly Staff, Bodycare items, Desserts!
Cons: No Seats
himital
himital

veggie girl

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2011

the best vegan food in the bronx

Dear Owner and Manager of HIM Ital Health Food Market: