Cookie shop that also offers a line of vegan cookies. Please call to see if has an actual storefront, and let happycow know. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
mariec1
mariec1

Delicious Vegan Cookies

5 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

If I wasn't watching my weight I think I would eat her chocolate chip cookies everyday!!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly Staff
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Hilary's Cookies

5 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2011

Yes, Hilary's cookies are way better than everyone else's!!! I usually buy Hilary's cookies from Whole Foods but I recently heard that she opened a storefront in Lincoln Square. I love her cookies so much that I made it my mission to obtain fresh vegan cookies for my birthday - yum! Now Hilary's is new and I don't think all of her signage is up yet, so keep your eyes peeled because it's a little hard to spot.

Hilary was super friendly and very easy to talk to, it made for a nice experience. I'm going to say that 95% of the items available during my visit were vegan. There were several creative vegan flavors including my favorite, the strawberry cookie. As I stated earlier, I usually buy her cookies from Whole Foods and they're awesome. But today I've been spoiled because I got to have a fresh cookie directly from the source - much better than store bought, I didn't realize that the yum factor would go through the roof! The awesome fresh cookies coupled with Hilary's pleasant personality will keep me coming back for sure! If you love cookies, you must try Hilary's!

Dear Owner and Manager of Hilary's Cookies: