Vegetarian restaurant, inside a clothing boutique, serving lunch and dinner, has vegan options. Some menu items are rice w/ vegetables, veggie balls, split pea & lentil soups, spaghetti and more. Serves Indian chaats in evenings. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Indian, Italian, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out
1350 Mahan Dr, Unit D2
Tallahassee, Florida 32308
850-727-5785

Open Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 3-8pm, closed Sun.

First Review by rushme108
carmencricket
carmencricket

Great Delivery

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

I ordered the vegan Krishna lunch plate for delivery and it was very good wirh a huge portion. It cane with a piece of cake that wad a bit dry, but I loved everything else. I will definitely be ordering often.

Pros: Big Porton, Good Prices, Delivery
dolly9
dolly9

What a surprise!

5 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2012

A friend suggested this food outlet and I was totally surprised! I had some bad experiences at Indian restaurants and I thought it will be another spicy food, rich with oil. I was wrong. The food is simply delicious. Just like the home food and so much of it just for $7. I highly recommend this place. Lets support them and make sure that they stay for long.

Pros: Affordable, Tasty Food, Smells Good
Cons: Cant think
amoret
amoret

Very Good!

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

Great food with very generous portions. Lots of vegan items. You pay either $6 or $7 depending on how much food you want. They have the neat round sectioned plates and they'll fill those things up if you get the $7 meal. They then will ask you if you want any more once they see you coming to the end. This food is made by the same man that makes runs FSU Krishna lunch also listed on this site. I love this new location because it is very convenient to my work with plenty of parking. They also have a deal now where you can pay $42 for a punch card and get seven of the $7 meals. I bought one today and look forward to going back. I've been three times so far and found everyone that works there to be very pleasant.

Pros: Great Food, Generous Portions, Friendly Folks

rushme108
rushme108

Its really good

5 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2012

My first visit to this small restaurant was so pleasing that I feel recommending it to all my friends. The food is delicious and wholesome. Almost everything I ate was vegan friendly. I cant describe the cuisine. It was a mix of american and Indian style. Not spicy hot but not bland too. The potatoes with sour cream are my favorites and the blueberry banana halwa was divine. I am gonna try their Indian snacks next time. They deserve to stay in business. Tally needs their food.

Pros: Delicious Food, No hole in pocket, Very friendly people
Cons: Not open till late

Dear Owner and Manager of Higher Taste: