CLOSED: Hifumi Organic Cafe...

A macrobiotic vegan cafe and store. Supports local farmers by using local organic produce and also holds a weekly farmer's market in front of the shop on Thursdays. Has wi-fi. APR 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED, PER ITS WEB MESSAGE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery
1-30-1-1F Benten, Chuo-ku
Chiba, Japan 260-0045
043-2856-370

Open Mon, Wed-Sun 11.30-18.00.

• Cash only

First Review by JesseD
JesseD
JesseD

Charming, Cozy little Organic Cafe with Great Food

5 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2013

I can't believe I'm the first to review this cafe, since it's been open since the earthquake. I serendipitously stumbled upon it with the HC Android App after taking the wrong train to Chiba by mistake. It serves a good range of fresh, healthy and delicious food and drink, cooked by the delightful vegan owners. It also has a small shop, with freshly-baked goods; it was my first time to eat carob in longer than I can remember. The atmosphere is quiet and peaceful, and prices were very reasonable. If I lived nearer I would eat here regularly, but even so it's definitely worth the trip from Tokyo to try it!

Pros: all vegan, delicious food , fresh baking

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Hifumi Organic Cafe and Foods: