CLOSED: Hibiscus Wilde Vega...

Vegan restaurant inside the Ferocious Mingle indoor marcade, opened summer 2012. Offers organic muesli, two daily soups, salads, smoothies, herbal teas, and cupcakes. Food is prepared in-house in a vegan kitchen unit. Sources local and organic when possible. AUG 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN AT THIS LOCATION BY OWNER - LOOKING FOR NEW LOCATION. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Irish, Bakery, Juice bar, Take-out

imogenmichel
imogenmichel

Delicious treats :)

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

I came here for lunch while visiting Dublin, and it was really nice to go somewhere where everything on the menu was vegan. I had a pretty good soup with bread, but the fruit smoothie and mocha cupcake were really fantastically good. As others have said, it's not the easiest place to find, but it's well worth it for the delicious and really very good value food served by really lovely and friendly staff.

Pros: Amazing all-vegan food, Wonderful smoothies, Friendly staff
Cons: Slightly hard to find
BrynnTrussell
BrynnTrussell

Yummy

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2013

I loved this little counter. I had a burger, 2 wraps, carrot cake and 2 cupcakes in my stay.. I eat mostly raw so this was a wonderful treat during my 5 days in Dublin. The staff was friendly and helpful. My meat eating friend loved the cupcakes.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 12, 2013

Pros: All VEGAN, friendly staff, wraps were healthy and delish
Cons: lots of sugars and oils, hard to find, use the address
tcasalena
tcasalena

charming and delicious

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

This place was a little difficult to find, its a little food bar within a little market at the provided address, but staff indicated they are working on getting better signage. Anyway, totally worth the confusion! Staff were really friendly, food was inexpensive and very very delicious. My friends had the burger and loved it. I had the chickpea sandwich, which was also great. The cupcakes were also a hit for all of us.

Pros: taste, price, friendly staff
Cons: hard to find

BlastardHempster
BlastardHempster

a diamond in the rough

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2013

It was hard for me to find this adorable little restaurant but it was well worth the effort! It's in the middle of an old eclectic market and it has tables and delicious vegan food. Not the easiest find but definitely worth visiting. If you are vegan or vegetarian and in Dublin this is a place that you truly must see. It will warm your heart.

Pros: authentic , small, fun
Cons: small menu
Ciaran
Ciaran

delicious

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

This was my first time as a vegan having treats, it definately won't be the last! They had yum coconut cupcakes (at a very reasonable price)I bought two, the second being for my omnivorous friend, the tester! Turned out to be a complete winner!! The were very moist & sweet, I can't recommend it enough. Also the two people running the place seemed Lovely.

JeniferYouell
JeniferYouell

Fab new vegan food bar

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2012

Great little vegan food bar new to Dublin. I had a generous portion of the red lentil soup which was divine and took home a couple of the cupcakes. Very friendly vegan staff :)

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
  • Laura Wilde Laura Wilde

Thanks Jennifer, was an honor to dish up some food to our first Vegan customer :) Glad you had a nice experience. Happy traveling x HW

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Hibiscus Wilde Vegan Food Bar: