Wholesale as well as operating food cart selling vegan ice cream pops at area markets - check website for locations. The only non-vegan items is the ice cream sandwich which is sweetened with honey and dates. more-less
Vero Beach & surrounding
Vero Beach, Florida 32960
772-559-4417

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by LOVJuice
LOVJuice
LOVJuice

Love the Pops!

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

I carry a full line of his Hero Pops, Pond Yum Pops, as well as his Spirulina, in my juice bar in Vero Beach, FL.

I can honestly say that he makes one of my favorite desserts ever. His Chocolate Almond Sea Salt is amazing. However, that is just one of the many flavors he offers, along with "Cake Batter", "Chocolate Covered Chocolate", and so many more.

His frozen treats fly out the door as quickly as he stocks our freezer, which is a true testament to his product.

On top the "Five Star" quality pops he creates, he is an honest to goodness nice guy!
Updated from previous review on Sunday July 13, 2014

Pros: Delicious Pops!, Friendly Staff!

Dear Owner and Manager of Hero Pops: