Health shop selling herbal medicines, vitamins, and some vegetarian products. Previously located at Calle Mayor, 89, Nov 2015. more-less
Calle Mayor, 5
Garrucha, Spain 04630
+34-950133759

Mon-Sat 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by ShobhanaSingh
ShobhanaSingh
ShobhanaSingh

Vegan friendly health food shop

Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

I had a good look round here the other day and ended up spending over £20! They do some very nice tofu burgers, and plain seitan, the usual non-dairy milks and things, even some meat-free ham and pepperoni slices. These were the only thing I bought that I disliked. They tasted nothing like the VegiDeli ones I get in the UK.

They have lots of herbal and natural remedies, a variety of dried foods and wholegrains, pastas and so on.

They hold regular talks and courses on holistic health and various related topics.

All in all they are an oasis for me in Spain!

Dear Owner and Manager of Herbolario Life: