Herbivore - Mission District

One of the two Herbivore vegan restaurants in San Francisco city; there is another one in Berkeley. Serves contemporary vegetarian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Wide range of offerings from fresh squeeze juices and pancakes to sandwiches, salads, main entrees, and cocktails. Breakfast served daily til 2pm. Casual, modern decor. Prices cheap to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
983 Valencia St (21st, Mission District)
San Francisco, California 94110
415-826-5657

Open Sun-Thur 9am-10pm, Fri-Sat 9am-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by juliotnunes
saraswatidasi
saraswatidasi

100% vegan, varied, great hours

5 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2014

All vegan. Tons of different stuff, and delicious too! Hours are really good. Serve throughout the day. Would not change a thing. Staff is friendly.

Pros: Hours, Variety, Vegan
khalidasweila
khalidasweila

Bland, Boring but definitely Vegan

2 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2014

Standard tofu, wheat, fast food kinda place. Skimpy on beets, mac n cheese was watery yeasty mess. Not recommended there's better.

bianchina
bianchina

Deeelicious

5 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2013

The food I had here was the best I had in San Francisco for sure. They have a great varied menu. I just had a falafel sandwich but it was pretty phenomenal with a yummy salad. They really stuff it with a lot of yummy things and don't skimp on the falafel balls AND it's not fried! It was an excellent amount of food for the price. I don't know what other people are talking about, the service I had here was exceptionally friendly and nice. Recommended!!!

Pros: Delicious and yummy food, Big portion, great menu, all vegan
DougKalish
DougKalish

best vegan breakfast

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

Basil pesto tofu scramble, sourdough French toast, sausage biscuit & gravy...everything was phenomenal. Great service too. Winner!
Updated from previous review on Saturday July 20, 2013

Pros: tasty, breakfast, all vegan

CBeng
CBeng

Great!

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

Extensive all vegan menu with options for meat lovers, health nuts, and everything between.

Nice brunch selection, good beer and wine, reasonable prices, solid service.

Pros: Tasty vegan food, Wide selection, Fair prices
Cons: Not closer to my house, Not open 24 hours
RachelLaMell
RachelLaMell

Best menu and great food!

5 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2013

We had another amazing gluten-free vegan meals here last night. Wish I lived closer! The prices are fair, food is great, and the desserts are scrumptous - just wish there were more gluten-free dessert options.

greenhexi
greenhexi

Bland food

2 Posted on 12 / 24 / 2012

Had salad and a sandwich, both bland and one of the worst vegan experiences I have ever had in a restaurant.

vegan frog
vegan frog

Not that great

3 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2012

At Herbivore, there is a bit of everything. Italian, Thai, Mexican, Middle Eastern... Maybe if they stuck to one specialty the food would be better.
I thought it was bland and boring and maybe, just maybe, we picked wrong on that day. We had ravioli with a creamy marinara and mac and cheese as well as salad.
The menu is huge so I hope that some of the items are great but sadly not what we had.

Pros: Tons of choice, All vegan, no need to ask questions, Cheap
Cons: Bland
Chia
Chia

Vegan American Food

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and haven eaten here 2 or 3 times, on trips to San Francisco Mission District. Was just here in October 2012. Here's my Herbivore review.

The space and decor is similar to their other location on Divisadero, which I had eaten at a few years ago on a past trip to SF. Clean lines, modern and simple, with warm lighting and large front glass windows. This location, however, seems to be getting a bit dated/older.

Nonetheless there were people coming in one after another -- a popular vegan joint, it seemed. It's conveniently located in the Mission District in a trendy walking section of Valencia Street alongside other restaurants, shops, and artsy places.

The menu is varied and reasonably prices; actually, rather inexpensive. My green juice was only $5 where it would cost me $6-7 at a juice bar in LA. Tasted great, too. The breakfast pancake is all right, a bit more doughy than I like but still yummy with banana slices on top and syrup on the side.

One large wooden table with benches sits out front for seating. There is also a small patio in the back though didn't seemed to be in use the last two times I went.

Overall a good place for American vegan cuisine and fresh juice.

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff, popular with locals
Cons: needs better ventilation
veganamanda
veganamanda

Disappointing

2 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2012

I went around 10 am on a Monday for breakfast. After reviewing the menu, I had narrowed my options down. THe waitress came over and told us they were out of the french toast, crepes, bacon, and sausage. Which was everything I wanted to try, and only left a few items on the menu. I got the pancake/tofu scramble/potatoes. The pancake tasted weird. The scramble was just OK. After I left I immediately felt really sick. The area is really crummy, and didn't seem safe to me. I wouldn't go back.

Cons: out of everything on the menu, unsafe area, made me sick
Brombit
Brombit

ocean of options :P

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

~ Lasagna - cute, not impressive (me)
~ "Chicken" fried rice (I'm not sure it was this...) - delicious and special (my mom+me). My meat-eater mom said it was like real chicken. I didn't think like that but who cares :P
~ Baked falafel wrap - nice (my dad)

The waitress was confused with my dad's dish, and replaced it.

I would come every week If I could, 'cause the menu is sooooooo varied and takes an hour to read everything :P Unfortunately it was my only day in SF :P

p.s- there was nice music

Pros: varied, kind service, nice prices
Cons: desserts are hidden
TreLost
TreLost

Bland with a side of bad service

2 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2012

Why do they think vegan means no flavor?

Pros: healthy, vegan, raw
Cons: bad service, bland
fitvegan
fitvegan

tasty

3 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2012

As an out-of-town vegan I was a bit surprised to find maybe half of all dishes were meat dishes. There were quite a few tasty vegan meals on the menu, and I picked the green papaya salad with chilli, peanuts and tofu. The dish was good.

The green juice was yummy too.

The ambiance was only OK, the servers were friendly.

Pros: plenty of veggie/vegan dishes, fresh juice
Cons: teas were poor, decor/ambiance could be better
  • Brombit Brombit

All the "meat" there is fake :)

bluedonut
bluedonut

good, reliable restarant, lately much better!

4 Posted on 11 / 26 / 2011

I've been going here on and off since they opened. Their menu has not changed much but that's also blessing. Tonight I had the potato-soy pie with mushroom gravy and a side of greens, and it was excellent! I've had pretty much everything on their menu a few times. I recommend the ravioli (with the basil pesto), the seitan burrito, the coconut noodle soup, the spinach sald, and their fresh juices. For the price you can't beat it in San Francisco for good healthy food.

Pros: tasty, price, nice servers
msvegan
msvegan

Fast Food Vegan. Worst Wait Person ever

2 Posted on 11 / 14 / 2011

It is all Vegan which is great but I never have the feeling after eating here that Ive had anything prepaired fresh or individually. Instead things taste like the base ingred. are prepped and mass assembled.

There is a large variety of Intl foods (Mex, Thai, etc) but nothing tastes really authentic but like an Americanized fast food version. I cant even remember anything Ive had here that really stood out. I think Trader Joes actually has better Vegan Entrees.

I had the rudest wait person ever and when I called the owner to complain his response was 'What do you want me to do about it?"lol. Which I thought was an interesting approach/attitude from a business owner. I thought maybe he was having a bad day so Ive tried his rest. several times but I think judging from my recent experiences and other comments on here customer service is no priority here.

Also, this area of the Mission can be dicey at night so I would recommend tourists be aware of their surroundings.

Pros: Vegan
Cons: Rude Wait ppl, Indifferent Mgmt
Michael X. James
Michael X. James

AMAZINGLY AWESOME food

5 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2011

I was in San Francisco for 4 days/nights and I went to Herbivore at least once each day. Soooo many choices and everything is amazing. The chocolate shake is the best shake I've every had (vegan or not). The only thing better than the strawberry shake is the chocolate shake. I wish I had more time there to try every single thing on the menu but whether I was there for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a quick snack, it was all really really good.

Pros: Chocolate Shake, Strawberry Shake, Several options
gnarlynick
gnarlynick

good from beginning to end

4 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2011

Love herbivore. Love it! It's a great starter for anyone looking to become vegan, vegetarian, or to show friends and family there's more to vegetarian cooking than salad. Personally this is my favorite herbivore to go to. . . They seem to have the best cooks.

Pros: full vegan menu, quick service
Cons: expensive drinks
dabookbinder
dabookbinder

breakfast is a must!!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2011

Breakfast menu is fantastic! Vegan donuts sooo tasty! Crepes delicious! Definitely a must goto if you're in sf.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
VeganJenJen
VeganJenJen

Brilliant

5 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2011

The menu at herbivore is so huge - it's heaven for vegans!! The staff are lovely and the place itself is really nice, and conveniently close to other things as it is in the mission district. My partner and I both had pasta / gnocci dishes which were really nice, hearty tasty meals and good prices. My gnocchi had a pesto sauce which was really good. We also had an oatmeal raisin cookie (best I've ever had!) and a slice of the rhubard strawberry pie, which was delicious.

Pros: Huge choice , good prices, cake!
margie
margie

Great Food!

4 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2011

Only had a chance to eat here once because I don't live in California. A very large menu to select from. The smoothie was great. I ordered the Soy "Chicken" Schwarma Wrap. it was really tasty. I'll definitely be back when I'm in the area again.

Pros: Great Food, Large menu selection
jodibenassi
jodibenassi

Great food and awesome selection of items

4 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2010

Herbivore is where we eat when we're in the City for the most part. It's got a great selection of items and I have never been let down by their daily soup. The deserts are super good too.

Pros: Good food, Great selection, Tasty deserts
Cons: I suppose parking can be a hassle
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Yum!

5 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2010

So I decided to check out all three Herbivore locations, this one is definitely good! I was starving one morning and had to have a huge tofu scramble, and did this place deliver! I ordered the southwestern tofu which consisted of tofu, black beans, salsa, and potatoes. It was so good that I finished the whole thing. My friend got the pancakes and she loved them too. I'd recommend staying away from the desserts here, as I've certainly had better. With that said, their food (less the desserts) is absolutely fantastic.

As a note about the neighborhood, it's really cute and has some small boutique shops near by; however, just a few blocks away is a highly sketchy area. If you decide to take a bus there, be mindful of your surroundings, but know that a safe area with good vegan food is within a few blocks.

novackofo
novackofo
  • raw

Love this place

5 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2010

The quality is excellent and the prices are way affordable. I had the spinach and beet salad with hemp dressing..tons of fresh beets, lots of spinach and just the right amount of dressing. I also had zaatar which was really delicious. Their deserts are great too. The service was great and the place was spotless.......I've been to all the vegan restaurants in town and Herbivore is the most consistent......

Pros: price, fresh, delicious
Petesternz
Petesternz

Solid option

4 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2010

This was my second time to an Herbivore restaurant after a long gap. Now i remember why I haven't been there in awhile! Not that it's a bad option, far from it. The menu gets you going with excitement, as there are tons of choices. And, truth be told, all of them were good, some even very good. But this is not a "five cow" place, which is why I remember not rushing to go back. If you're in the area, it's a very good option, but you need to order carefully. Our meal was mixed: the char-grilled portobello sandwich was lovely, and the seasoned potatoes accompanying were solid. The potato salad was also fresh and well made. But our burrito was not particularly good, though it was huge. It lacked any real flavour, and was very light on the sour cream. The Indonesian salad was also just OK, and the strawberry-rhubarb pie seemed to have had better days.

To reiterate, everything was at least good, but only the sandwich and potato salad were really memorable. Service was erratic, as they seemed to lack enough waitress(es) for the place.

Pros: Huge portions, diverse menu
deannafitzgerald
deannafitzgerald

my 2nd favorite restaurant in SF-all vegan!

5 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2010

I love this place. I know some of my SF friends think it's just ok, but I've never been disappointed in anything I've eaten there and the staff has always been friendly. My partner and I enjoy it so much that on our trip this past weekend, we went straight there for breakfast from the airport. I recommend the vegan donuts, the tofu scrambles, the pancakes, the roasted almonds and the lemongrass noodles. I also enjoy the mac and cheese, though it has a strong nutritional yeast flavor that my partner isn't a fan of, especially since we've discovered daiya cheese and can make great mac and cheese at home. The restaurant is cozy, but it's SF after all and I enjoy the fruit and veg photos that decorate the place. This is my "2nd" favorite place only because a new restaurant-Gracias Madre has better atmosphere and a changing menu.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, all vegan
sglcklch
sglcklch

Wish I had read the last review beforehand!

3 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2010

Had dinner here on the last day of our visit to San Francisco. I ordered the shish kebab with homemade seitan on quinoa. It only got one piece of seitan on each of the two skewers and it was just so-so; the side salad that came with it was good though. My boyfriend did the Indonesian udon noodle. The flavor was too mild, and the "udon" wasn't even udon to begin with, more like linguine. That said, portions were big, so it was rather cheap in that regard.

Pros: cheap
Seitan_Nic
Seitan_Nic

Good Vegan Cuisine in the Mission

4 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2010

I've eaten at Valencia Herbivore... so many times. I've had great experiences and I've had not so great experiences. They have a high turnover rate, so I'm guessing they don't treat their waitstaff that well. Sometimes the service is GREAT, sometimes TERRIBLE, but most of the time it's so-so.

The food is pretty good. I could rundown everything on the menu, but I'll keep it short.

First my favorites: Breakfast here is really good. I like the savory crepe with basil, the pancakes, the southwestern scram, the breakfast burrito and the TLT.

Lunch is good as well- The soy chicken shwarma is my favorite. They also have a really good veggie burger and the salads are great as well. They make good soups, but I would ask what the soup of the day is because the ones on the menu aren't very good.

For dinner I like the portabella with polenta, the ravioli, the potato soy pie, the moussaka and especially the lentil loaf.

My favorite appetizer is the crispy tacos. The mushrooms are really good as well.

The dishes I would advise avoiding are: the ceviche (a good idea but on bread? blah), the shish kebob, the kung pao, the lemongrass noodles and, well everything else that is Asian inspired. They do not do Asian cuisine very well in my opinion.

Pros: Good menu, lots of choices, Great location
Cons: Service is pretty hit or miss
iwoof4u
iwoof4u

Can't wait to try lunch or dinner

4 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2010

As the last stop of our veg'n tour of San Francisco, we had breakfast here before flying home to Seattle. Was delicious. They were out of vegan donuts though! We were looking to compare something to mighty o'.

Will definately be on our list for our next trip for something other than breakfast. The lunch/dinner menus looked awfully tasty!

Pros: inexpensive, great service
TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Love it, love it, love it!

4 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2009

I swear, Herbivore, one of their two locations, is my first stop the next time I'm in San Francisco. I have only been once but everything was delicious and trying to pick just one entree to order was excruciatingly difficult. When I focus I can still taste that delicious "green juice" smoothie.

I ordered the potato-soy pie which I haven't seen on other menus before; if I did, I can't imagine it could be anywhere near as I had at Herbivore. My friend has he moussaka which I was able to taste and it was delectable.

Just go to Herbivore, it's fantastic. I'll see you there!

Pros: Incredible menu, Breakfast served also, Location
Cons: Service could have been better
VeganTex
VeganTex

Herbivore

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2009

My most visited SF vegan restaurant! The food is just a little above average, but Herbivore has great variety and fantastic dessert. Same review for the Div location.

Delve
Delve

Used to be a favorite

2 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2009

This restaurant used to be a favorite of mine. Boy are those days looong gone. I remember back in 2005 visiting San Francisco - heading straight over to Herbivore and getting one of the best vegan meals I'd had in a long time. The following year I visited again and found the food had somewhat changed in quality - from the time it took to get the food after ordering (15 minutes on a non-busy day) to the fact that most of the food was warmish and bland. Two more years go by and I visit again just to be served bland "I just learned to cook vegan this week" type of food. I had gnocchi which was so soft and 'fall apartish' with a red water sauce trying to pass for pasta sauce. I for some crazy reason went back again the next day and tried the sweet and sour noodle soup. This dish really confused me. How can you have upwards of 8 items in a soup and yet it still tasted bland and boring?? I've worked in a few restaurants and know when a chef is preparing the food and when a new barely trained line cook is 'making' the food. It just seemed like the people making the food were no more vegan than a cattle rancher. I doubt they even know what vegan is. I am now highly disappointed in this restaurant and doubt I will return. Having said all of that..I will add that their french toast and carrot cake is pretty tasty. That's about it.

Pros: french toast/carrot cake
Cons: bland food, can make better food at home, appears to be non-vegan line cooks
stokedonspokes
stokedonspokes

i tried

2 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2009

after living in Brooklyn and having the vegan american style food there i was excited to try Herbivore. Boy was i dissapointed. Assured by others it must have been an "off day" i tried it several more times. Still never that good. The food is WAY overpriced for how much you get and how good it is. Seriously.

Pros: all vegan
Cons: too exspensive, over hyped
schumacher62
schumacher62

as often as i can

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2009

i bring friends here when we come to the city, be they vegan vegetarian or carnivore. everyone only ever loves this place. the food is always exceptional, the service hip cool and timely, and the prices are great for such large portions.
parking can be a major hassle. i have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a table.
the food is a blend of asian, western and maybe south american, all of it flavorful and all of it well made and perfectly spiced and seasoned.
for a fast, healthy (meat free, not necessarily low oil) meal, there is little reason to go elsewhere in san fran.

Pros: clean, with clean restroom, wide menu selection, seasoned waiters
Cons: parking, wait for a table, sometimes
nitekrawler527
nitekrawler527

Best Tofu Scramble

4 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2009

Was here a year and half ago. Service was a little unfriendly (compared to the typical NYC vegan waitstaff), but the food was out of control good. I had a tofu scramble with spinach and tomatoes and fried potatoes, fruit, and toast with tea, and it was all so good and inexpensive. Since then, I have yet to have as good brunch anywhere else, either in SF, europe, or NYC. Though I was only there once, all the food coming out of the kitchen looked fresh and flavorful. The space is airy and pleasant with a large window and walls painted in vibrant colors and the menu is huge. My friend and I lingered. Great brunch spot right on a main drag in the mission. Perfect for a sunny late weekend morning or early afternoon brunch. Definitely one of my favorite SF dining experiences!

Pros: delicious, huge menu , in the Mission
Cons: closes early (by NYC standards), unfriendly owner/manager/waitress?
veganVato
veganVato

Worth driving those 400 miles

5 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2008

The food here is well prepared and they serve big portions of it too, so it is worth every penny. Herbivore is located in a friendly neighborhood, therefore; the waiters and waitresses are very nice. It is a must to try the chocolate cake dessert with a serving of either chocolate or vanilla shake. For beverages, alcohol is an option. Overall, it is a great place to dine. Fearing friends won't like it? WRONG!! MY father who is the number 1 omnivore enjoyed it more than I did.

Humanicide
Humanicide

great

5 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2008

I had a very enjoyable breakfast here. my breakfast burrito was not unlike the one Chaos Cafe in Portland OR offers, but thats a good thing! It's much smaller than the one in Berkeley, and darker (no sun in your face).

Pros: good food, healthy, location
condekedar
condekedar

Great food, great service

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2008

I really liked Herbivore. The service was super-attentive and efficient. The ambience is nice. My "chicken" sandwich was delicious and filling, with unusual flavors of garlic-lemon sauce. I also loved the vegetable-protein taco appetizers. I hadn't had quality vegan Mexican food in a long time, so that was a treat. Finally, they had Maggie Mudd ice cream, which was a great dessert. On a whole, the food and service were great and the prices were reasonable, too.

Pros: Service, Taste, Selection
Cons: Location
aeunderw
aeunderw

Great Food

4 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2008

This place is really good, its so nice to go to a restaurant as a vegan and have everything on the menu available to you. Only thing: I wouldnt recommend the mac and cheese its not that great. also the milk shake is ok, not great(:

Pros: great menu, not too pricey, fresh and delicious
Cons: mac and cheese, milk shake, overpriced cookies
Hallie
Hallie

good food; all vegan ( :

4 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2008

I've been here three times, and each time the food was great overall. It was extremely busy at night, and we got seated in the back next to the bathrooms... it's a little more private, but also... next to the bathrooms. The hard tacos were a bit of a let down; I like the ones that I make at home better (the "cheeze" on them was just plain cold tofu... boo). The ravioli in creamy tomato sauce is absolutely delicious. The mac and cheeze didn't taste like I was expecting it to, but it was still really good. The donuts are great. The lasagna was alright, not great, but not bad... a little on the dry side. The bbq soy "chicken" sandwhich is AMAZING! It comes with a salad and potatoes, which are also good. I've gotten it twice, and I'd probably eat it every day if I could. Vegetable sampler was okay/good... one of the sauces was pretty nasty, I don't remember any of us wanting to finish it, but the other two were good. Linguine primevera with creamy tomato was sauce was decent, but not great. The vanilla shake was delicious.

Pros: good food, decent prices, large portions
Cons: lousy set up, too busy at night
atandt
atandt

vegan diner with tex-mex flair

4 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2008

i didn't expect this "chain" to be vegan-- it was a little surprising for a place which felt mainstream to effortlessly put forth cruelty-free meals. came here for both dinner and breakfast, and there always was food left on the plates... in fact, my dining companion was irritated by the size of the portions as there was no way we could possibly eat it all :-) happy to see it was licensed. studenty-feel.

Pros: nice selection, ample servings, fast service
Cons: basic fare
anastasia
anastasia

my favourite!

5 Posted on 12 / 13 / 2007

I went there seven years ago and now, while visiting SF again I couldn't ignore one of my favourite restaurants in the world! we had some crispy tacos as appetizer and they were crunchy and spicy, then seitan skewers (but there was just a piece of seitan per skewer..) and a potato pie, really good.
then we shared a chocolate brownie ice cream, we don't have stuff like that (like heaven) in italy..
seven years ago I remember I had the carrot cake and it was soo yummy!!

Mimi710
Mimi710

love it!

5 Posted on 12 / 03 / 2007

Great food and not overpriced. I ate here on my last birthday. They have vegan donuts and soy cream (from Maggie Mudd) among the desert options. Can't wait to eat here again. :)

The Veggie Cook
The Veggie Cook

Chic Enough for Me

4 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2007

A very contemporary kind of vegetarian restaurant, fitting for the time. Menu is typical American-Internation fusion with scrambles, tofu items, sandwiches, etc... Tasty.

craigmc
craigmc

saturday night

2 Posted on 10 / 08 / 2007

so i guess it's okay to have crap service. it was busy, hey but if you don't like it, eep going this way!!!
i wont list all my issues, but the staff had a face like fizz!!!!!!and i left without eating.

Cons: bad service
Qdebra7
Qdebra7

Great food! worth twice the price!!

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2007

Fabulous restaurant where EVERYTHING is vegan! I love the mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes!! The pastas are wonderful too. Even the most basic things are great- don't miss the grilled corn on the cob with lime and chile. There is enough here to order something different every day for a month! Don't miss the desserts either - vegan pies - ice cream - cake - delish!!

Pros: CHEAP!!
Cons: Parking is difficult
Guest
Guest

good

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2007

we ordered take-out so didn't have the full dining experience but the food was good, especially the carrot cake!

juliotnunes
juliotnunes

Herbivore

5 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2006

One of the best places I have ever eaten. I had the french toast and it was amazing. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely go back again. A little pricey, but worth it.

Pros: nice atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Herbivore - Mission District: