Mostly vitamins and health products, in addition to a limited selection of organic produce and vegeetarian foods. more-less

First Review by stef42678
Purtyvicky
Purtyvicky
  • raw

love it!

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2014

I'm a raw vegan and I always find what I need here, from raw tahini to dates and much more. Workers are very nice and friendly and help you find what you need. The juice bar is very good and they also make wraps and burgers. Love it! :)

Pros: raw vegan foods, friendly employees , vegan treats
Cons: parking is not so good
intheend
intheend

Worth a visit

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2009

I love having this store so close. They have many vegan options- they carry Follow Your Heart Cheese, Tofutti ice cream, Amy's frozen meals, and etc. They also have tons of vitamins which is another nice perk. The only issue I have with Herbies is the terrible parking situation.

stef42678
stef42678

Great health foods

4 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2007

If you are looking for vegetarian products, they have a limited selection. But if you are looking for vitamins and health products, this is a mecca of vegetarian faire. The service is great and they have a lot to choose from.

Dear Owner and Manager of Herbie's Natural Foods: