Hella Vegan Eats - Food Truck

Vegan food truck at Dolores Park on Saturday and Sunday - elsewhere on other days. Offers catering and pop-up - check website. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Catering, Take-out only

First Review by vegangrrrl

Pop-up vegan goodness!

4 Posted on 04 / 09 / 2013

The Hella Vegan Eats pop-up kitchen events are worth going to, especially if you like vegan eats that aren't hella healthy. They make, like, awesome burgers on buns made from donuts and stuff. I had some of their tamales at an event once and didn't really like them, but other than that, I've liked everything. They do things like make deep-fried veggies with a dipping sauce and have ice cream and chocolate desserts. It's actually possible they offer way more healthy things, but I just don't notice it because I'm too busy getting unhealthy things.

I'll bet they're great for catering. The plating is generally lovely. Good stuff, man. Like them on Facebook or something to find out their next pop-up and go to that. Maybe we'll run into each other.

Incredible Catering

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Inventive and delicious, highly recommend their catering. Their DRAGON FRUIT-STRAWBERRY salsa was one of the best and most creative things I've ever had. Hella spicy as they say, its also a little sweet because of the fruit and highly addicting! I found myself using the leftover on everything I ate for days, even things that don't usually involve salsa. The samosas and tamale pie also great.

Pros: creative, delicious, unique
Cons: no restaurant:(

Dear Owner and Manager of Hella Vegan Eats - Food Truck: