The food is so good it always brings a smile when they pop up at an event you are going to.
The Hella Vegan Eats pop-up kitchen events are worth going to, especially if you like vegan eats that aren't hella healthy. They make, like, awesome burgers on buns made from donuts and stuff. I had some of their tamales at an event once and didn't really like them, but other than that, I've liked everything. They do things like make deep-fried veggies with a dipping sauce and have ice cream and chocolate desserts. It's actually possible they offer way more healthy things, but I just don't notice it because I'm too busy getting unhealthy things.
I'll bet they're great for catering. The plating is generally lovely. Good stuff, man. Like them on Facebook or something to find out their next pop-up and go to that. Maybe we'll run into each other.
Inventive and delicious, highly recommend their catering. Their DRAGON FRUIT-STRAWBERRY salsa was one of the best and most creative things I've ever had. Hella spicy as they say, its also a little sweet because of the fruit and highly addicting! I found myself using the leftover on everything I ate for days, even things that don't usually involve salsa. The samosas and tamale pie also great.Pros: creative, delicious, unique
Cons: no restaurant:(
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Hella Vegan Eats - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1552 times since Jan 2013.