Helios Grünerlikka AS is a health food store that stocks vegan mockmeats, organic beer, and more. It's connected to a cafe that serves some vegetarian food in addition to coffee and cakes. more-less
Hausmanns g 10 (Torggata)
Oslo, Norway 0182
+47-22113375

First Review by Veganmilitant
Maddita
Maddita

Very nice!

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2013

The place is tidy, big and very well organized.
Almost everything or maybe everything is organic. It's expensive, but the best part is that they have loose seeds, rice and legumes for a very good price!
It's lacks some more vegan products though
Updated from previous review on Monday April 29, 2013

Pros: Well organized, Big place, Cheap seeds and legumes
Cons: Expensive, Staff not always attentive
cprisacariu
cprisacariu

Good location and good variety of products organic

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2011

This is one of my first organic only shops where one can safely shop what one needs with no wary on how the products have been made; the owners take care of that. These shops (there are several around Oslo, also called Life) have a big variety of cosmetics and hygiene stuff. Also a lot of special food like chocolate and the like. It also has a good choice of everyday shopping though these are at a higher price that similar products in other shops.

(Note that nowadays in many normal supermarkets around Oslo one can find organic products, you just need to look for the Debio godkjent green sign.)

One can also find medicinal products of very good quality.

A friendly staff.

Pros: big variety of products, friendly, organic only
Cons: expensive for grocery
ostepop
ostepop

Great place

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2010

Helios has everything related to health foods, ecologic/bi-dynamic foods, allergy foods, supplements, vegan foods, etc. Friendly staff. The swedish guy working there came running after me when I left because I had forgotten one of my items. That's nice, many wouldn't have bothered to do that. :) My only complaint is that the one time I was there, they charged me for 2 kilos of meat that I didn't buy (as I don't eat any). I didn't notice until I got home and checked the reciept. Maybe they thought they'd get away with it? I don't know, could have been an honest mistake. As a last remark, Helios is expensive. But I think all such health-food stores in Norway are. (Sucks to be us!)

Pros: Great selection of everything!

Veganmilitant
Veganmilitant

Awsome!

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2007

This is a great little store where you can find all you need for your vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. There is mostly packaged food including lots of baked goods, candy and meat and dairy alternatives. Theres plenty of organic food and a bit of organic produce, which isn't easy to find in the stores in Oslo.
They also have toilettries, baby food, cleaning supplies and supplements.

Pros: good selection, plenty of Vegan goodies

Dear Owner and Manager of Helios: