No storefront. Sussex-base vegan bakery. Sells cupcakes in various locations - check website. Also delivers in and around Sussex. more-less
Juzier, East Sussex
Lewes, England BN8 6AE

First Review by thingamygig
BebePetite
BebePetite

Cup cakes truly heavenly

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2014

Ordered a box of 12 cupcakes wow!! could not believe how good they looked and tasted. The service was quick efficient unbelievable, out of this world, the flavours were divine. The base was moist, presentation immaculate, all cup cakes had gone in day. All vegan perfect for sharing.
Definitely recommended.
Updated from previous review on Monday April 21, 2014

Pros: Excellent , , Friendly staff, more orders soon , Tasty flavours Oreo double chocolate
StepperM
StepperM

Wonderfully Delicious Cupcakes

Posted on 09 / 30 / 2013

These cupcakes are all delicious no matter which flavour, and i have tasted them all so far except the Cherry Bakewell - which I can't wait to try! The carrot cake and lemon ones are my favourites, moist spicy carrot cake, and tangy lemon both with really lovely toppings. Although they are completely vegan, you would never know which means that they are suitable for absolutely anyone! They are healthier too, as they are all made with organic and natural ingredients.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff
veggiesausage
veggiesausage

Fool your friends into a cruelty free cake

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2013

I ordered a box of 12 cupcakes for me to take to work for my birthday (as office tradition to bring in goodies). I placed them on the desk announcing 'I've bought cupcakes for everyone' and the team tucked in. They went down really well and they kept asking where I got them from, it was only when I was seen eating one and one of them said 'hey, you cant eat that, you're vegan!' To which I replied these are vegan cupcakes from Heavenly Vegan Cupcakes!! Honestly the reaction was a picture. I think they all thought I lived by eating grass and licking moss off stones. We had chocolate, speculoos, coconut and mocha. The sponge was moist but not too dense (as some vegan cakes can be) and the toppings were really tasty and not greasy as some can be. Some of my team have since made orders for their 'normal' friends too. Praise indeed !

Pros: Delicious, High quality, Shows vegan food can be delish.

thingamygig
thingamygig

The Best I Have Ever Had!

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

I first tried these cupcakes at the new york coffee club in Brighton, not knowing that they had been made by heavenly vegan cupcakes. I thought they were to die for & soon became an addict. Since then I have bought direct from them a couple of times & have never been disappointed. They even offered to help me out with a work colleague's 40th birthday by making some cakes that were amazing & that her children, which seem to be allergic to everything, could enjoy with her.
These cakes are generous with their icing & flavour & are brilliant at convincing non-vegans that k8nd cakes can be tastier than ones made with egg or dairy. With the promise of larger cakes & mail order cakes in the future I thnk my waistline is set to burst!

Pros: Loads Of Different Flavours, Mail Order, Tasty
Cons: No Physical Shop Yet!

Dear Owner and Manager of Heavenly Vegan Cupcakes: