Market stall selling pre-cooked and frozen ready to reheat foods, including a selection of non-gmo soybean-based meat alternatives and Thai vegan curries. Opened the Thai Vegan Cafe in Nov 2014. more-less
510 - 77th Ave SE (The Calgary Farmers Market)
Calgary, Alberta
403-889-0993

First Review by Baxter
Ames2plz
Ames2plz

Keeps me coming back!

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

I cant tell you how much I love their products. All of them. I throw dinner parties for carnivores, and I use Hearts Choice products, and everybody loves it. My all time fav (so far) are the vegan spareribs. You will NOT miss meat once you try these products! Also try Nan's curry sauce...so good! (the green curry has kick to it) Thank you, Hearts Choices, for making the transition to being a veggie so easy :)

Pros: Many options, Vegan and Vegetarian, A few locations in town
Cons: Little pricy, but worth every penny
Baxter
Baxter

Great!

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2013

The vegan Kung Pao Chicken is soooo good!

Dear Owner and Manager of Hearts Choices: