CLOSED: Heart Beets Natural...

A natural, organic and specialty products store located in Western Mississauga. Over 15,000 square feet of natural, organic, vegan & gluten-free specialty products, organic produce, natural health & beauty products and premium supplements. Apr 2013 reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
3087 Winston Churchill Blvd (Dundas St W)
Mississauga, Ontario L5L2V8
905-997-1302

Open Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 10am-6pm.

First Review by binguy
MissDeeCanada
MissDeeCanada

Great store!

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2013

I went there for the first time the other day. The taff was friendly and they had a great assortment of organic products! Everything i was looking for! Prices were cheaper than the larger organic stores nearby!

Pros: Good selection, Friendly staff
binguy
binguy

Great Store

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2013

I have only been there three times. I was recently diagnosed with a liver problem so I went vegan due to health reasons and the people at Heart Beets are super helpful in everyway. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Updated from previous review on Monday February 11, 2013