Health food shop selling vitamins, supplements, gluten-free food, and more. July 2014 reported still open - call ahead to check. more-less
174 Sidwell Street
Exeter, England EX4 6RH
01392-250552

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by NoMeatPete
Ffion89
Ffion89

Well stocked

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2015

Living close to Healthy Pulses, I visit fairly regularly and it usually has everything I'm after. In fact I usually leave with more than I intended to buy!

They sell a good variety of vegan cheese products, including my favourite brand, which although I don't eat regularly, I do use for some recipes that I cook occasionally.

The staff have always been friendly whenever I've been looking for particular items, but don't always know the answer to my questions (maybe they're too obscure!).

The only downside is their opening hours; I think they're open 9am-5:30pm Monday to Saturday, as they are usually closed by the time I’m walking past on my way home from work. It can also be a bit pricey, but that is to be expected from a local health food shop I think.

Pros: Well stocked, Good variety of vegan products, Friendly staff
Cons: Not open late enough, Not open sundays, Quite expensive
NoMeatPete
NoMeatPete

Great Shop!

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

More than a shop, this place gives great advice being led by manager Trish who is highly qualified and always happy to help. The staff are knowledgable too and give great service..seems like a very happy shop with a wide range of supplements, veggie foods and takeaway section which has kept me fit and well fed for the last 6 years.

Pros: qualified, experienced, huge range of supplements, will order in items specially
Cons: closed sunday

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy Pulses: