CLOSED: Healthy Palate

Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe serving smoothies, fresh juices, teas, cold beverages, sandwiches, and salads. Uses egg and dairy. MAY 2013 CONFIRMED SHUT DOWN BY HAPPYCOW. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
2015 S Broadway (Betteravia)
Santa Maria, California 93454

Edvardovich
Edvardovich

Delicious!

Posted on 01 / 19 / 2009

The food at Healthy Palate is simply amazing and incredibly delicious. I love their Veggie Sandwich and Cucumber Boat (addictive); the Greek Salad is completely off the hook! Wonderful food and gracious owner. Highly Recommend!!!

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine
Shelley
Shelley

Delicious and very healthy food

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2008

Before I went to visit family in Santa Maria, I googled "vegan restaurants" and was so lucky to find Healthy Palate! I was greeted by the owner, Dr. Abiola Oladoke, with a warm welcome as I entered through the door. I told her I was vegan and we proceeded to have a long conversation about healthy eating. When it comes to nutrition, she really knows her stuff. I read a lot, but I learned so much from her. She also gives classes on health right there are the premises. I had the Cucumber Boat, which is a half cucumber filled with a nut pate, carrots, tomatoes and salsa. You pick it up like a hotdog to eat. Absolutely delicious! She also carries many different healthy loose-leaf teas you can purchase and has a large selection of healthy salads, sandwiches, juices and smoothies, all organic and with no added junk - all natural. I can't wait to go back to try other items, although I am already craving the Cucumber Boat. The owner has a passion for healthy eating and food as medicine. I would highly recommend Healthy Palate.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh, Organic

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Healthy Palate: