Healthy Options - The Terraces

Chain of health food stores throughout Philippines offering many imported American health food products. more-less

First Review by Squatsore
Squatsore
Squatsore

One-Stop Shop

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

The store looks posh from the outside and it could be intimidating to get in if your on a tight budget. But its one of the very few stores in the metro that is vegan-sensitive so you have to go check it out.

Inside, the items were stacked and is categorized efficiently. I was just checking on random items from supplements, seeds, healthsnacks, non-dairy milks, organic shampoos and soaps and even reference books. It's a haven to everyone that is into the lifestyle.
Being curious to everything that is available, a staff came to me and asked what I was looking for which to me was a nice gesture. I asked for a certain Earth Balance item and she seemed to be knowledgeable about it.
I ended up buying a Vance DariFree Milk and Bob's Red Mill Vegi and went home with excitement. BTW, I learned from the counter that they'll give a membership card for a single purchase of php3000. You have to go check the store out. Word of advice? Understand the reasons that made a product pricey. Is it imported? Rare? Employee-owned? Or simply just monopolized,etc. You may have to check some of the items sold inside Healthy Options if its available on a regular supermarket for comparisons.

Pros: Hard to find items, Reference books
Cons: Pricey for average earners, Too posh

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy Options - The Terraces: