Healthy Horizons

Full service health food store with selections in vegetarian and vegan groceries, also wheat and gluten free products, produce, frozen and refrigerated food, vitamins, herbs, bodybuilding and diet aids, books, pet food, health and beauty aids, steam distillers for water. Commits to carrying non-GMO products. more-less
7034 Indianapolis Blvd
Hammond, Indiana 46324
219-845-8450

Open Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 12-5pm.

First Review by kalibrena
TessaBogel
TessaBogel

Great Store!

4 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2013

I was introduced to this store when a friend hosted a vegan cooking show/demonstration. I found that they have some foods that I had been looking for but couldn't find in this area. Seems that every time I'm in the store, the owner is there. He is so helpful and knowledgeable and friendly! His daughter bakes AWESOME vegan baked goods that they sell at the counter. She makes the best peanut butter cookies I have since going vegan! This place is a new favorite of mine. I hope the Whole Foods coming to the area next year doesn't put these guys out of business. :/

Pros: Friendly and knowledgeable owners/staff, Good enough selection for what I need, Carry items others in area don't
Cons: Small, Not enough in the produce area, Items out of stock often
kalibrena
kalibrena

Yay!

5 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2009

This is hands-down the best health food store in the area. The owners are soooooo awesome and will even special order anything for you!

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy Horizons: