Quality, healthy vegan food in a convenient location and relaxed dining environment. No English spoken but menu is also in English. Name in Chinese 健康家园素食馆, address 国和路28号(近百联又一城). Also known as Healthy Land in English. Confirmed open May 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese
28 GuoHe Road, Yang Pu Qu District (Middle Ring Road intersection, near Bailian Department Store)
Shanghai, China
55233083, 13701873292
OPEN NOW

Mon 5:00am-9:30pm, Tue-Sun 7:00am-9:30pm

First Review by MDR
sabra ex
sabra ex

nice to know a good veggie place

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

Its a nice place but unfortunately they dont have english menu. One soya fried dish was delicious and a tang spicy. They can cook without onion and garlic if requested! Great for Jains!

Pros: right next to police station
Cons: no english menu
slumberstreet
slumberstreet

?

Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

Does anyone know if this place still exists? Because I've been trying to find it, as I live close by. I was at GuoHe road, but couldn't find the number - isn't that the road it's supposed to be at?

• Tianci Tianci

As of 2014.05.26, they are still open. They are just as friendly and the food just as good! They have recently remodeled, so perhaps they were closed when you stopped by earlier. The map is showing the correct location. I've added a picture of the front to help you find them. Enjoy

• slumberstreet slumberstreet

Thank you so much! I only have one week left in Shanghai, but hopefully, I will find the time to go to this place

Tianci
Tianci

Excellent!

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2013

We were delighted to find this little place ... even though it is not easy to find. The food is quite good and not oily, which is so typical of most Chinese food. The staff do not speak English, but they do have an English menu. They are friendly, helpful, and the place is clean. We do plan to return here again!

Please note that the location shown on the map on the Happy Cow website does not show the correct location. When using a map app on a smart phone, we found the address did show up correctly. They are located quite close to the Jiangwan Station on the #10 Subway.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, clean
Cons: portions a bit small, difficult to find the restaruant

MDR
MDR

I love this place.

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

The title says it all--absolutely delicious vegan food served by friendly, attentive people at great prices! My Mandarin is very limited, but the waitress made up an English menu for me! Closed 2-4 on weekdays, and not open for lunch on Mondays. Near Metro Line 10--Jiangwan Stadium station.

Pros: delicious, great service, great prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy Home: