Healthy Home Market - South...

Natural foods, fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, supplements, deli, bulk staple, vegetarian food, and more. more-less

First Review by Epawe
niawilliams
niawilliams

Love this place!

5 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2013

This is one of the first places I go to for my healthy food or skin care remedies if I don't shop online. They are kind of pricey but very convenient and nice location. Love the fresh things they serve, love their produce. They have EVERYTHING! I buy my natural soap and bentonite clay from them. Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a massage therapist there sometimes which is cool for visitors and they have LOTS of info on classes, seminars, healing classes, alternative health, natural health doctors, chiropractors, you name it. They have books, magazines.... way better than the independence location. One of my favorite stores in charlotte.

Pros: location, very close to public transit, clean place, friendly staff, lots of products
Gwenny
Gwenny

Bulk Rocks

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2011

I go here to get my bulk supplies and love the variety. They've got some new blends of grains for breakfast, lunch, dinner that are great. Overall they are pricey though and I wouldn't go here to do ALL my shopping. Just bulk and specialty stuff like Kim Chee and Miso. You can go online and print off a $10 off $50 or more purchase which helps.

Pros: Bulk Variety, Coupon
Cons: Pricey, Limited Produce

Epawe
Epawe

Expensive

3 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2008

Definite recognition to this store for being one of the oldest surviving co-ops from the 70's. The South Blvd. location, a recent addition, doesnt have the co-op feel. Great for bulk items, food is okay and will do on a hungry day.

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy Home Market - South Blvd: