Healthy Garden and Gourmet ...

Serves meat, veg options available. Extensive menu offering pizza, pasta, wraps, salads, quesadilla, crepes, natural juices and smoothies, and more. Price: Moderate more-less
Italian, American, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
200 Haddonfield Berlin Rd (Evesham Rd & Rte 561)
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
856-616-9300

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by season32
MichelleKreidler
MichelleKreidler

Great pizza!

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

So glad we tried the Healthy Garden and Gourmet Pizza. My husband enjoyed a specialty drink (flavorful). We shared a pizza. We tried the 100% whole wheat pizza/veggie lovers(delicious). Our server was attentive and helpful and food came out quickly. Lots of yummy options on the menu. Hope to return soon!

Pros: Great service, Yummy food, Extensive menu
LisaMckeon
LisaMckeon

Glad I finally tried this place! (Moorestown)

Posted on 03 / 05 / 2013

I just had lunch at the Moorestown location. The menu is huge! I had a wrap with tofu, soy cheese, avocado, spinach & tomato and a side of sweet potato fries. It was actually too much food and I ended up taking half with me. The fries were excellent. The wrap was a little bland for me, I thought it needed some sort of sauce. I made liberal use of the cute little spray bottle of Bragg's at the table, and that made it much better. I also had a fresh pressed juice to go, I think it was Energy booster or something. It was very good. I plan on going back frequently!

The atmosphere was fine, upscale casual I'd say. The service was nice without being overly friendly. She assured me the soy cheese was vegan. I don't know what kind it is, not daiya that's for sure, but still good. I'm wondering if it would actually melt well on the pizza.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Everything is fresh made
Cons: vegan options are not clearly marked
Betht
Betht

Great options for everyone

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2010

I have not tried this one in Voorhees, but I order from their other location in Moorestown at least once a week. They are always very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu and ingrediants. They offer many options such as tofu, beans, legumes to add on to salads and also have organic options as well.

Pros: excellent food, organic options

season32
season32

Delicious Wraps!

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2009

Wraps are excellent. Soft, warm, and delicious. Greens, veggies, and hummus available. They also offer soy cheese. I did not have the pizza, but it looked great. Whole wheat crust, soy cheese, and any toppings you like. Pricey though, starting at $22 per pizza.

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy Garden and Gourmet Pizza: