Healthy and Delicious

Serves meat, veg options available. Healthier food concept restaurant offering fresh salads, Mexican style wraps, paninis, organic teas, and more; the meats offered are chicken and tuna. Vegan choices include a grilled veggies over organic brown rice and the Southwest dish with organic brown rice, black beans, tortilla chips, onion, and avocado. Other dishes could be made vegan upon request. Has wi-fi. Opened in summer 2013. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
1861 Hooper Ave (Silverton area)
Toms River, New Jersey 08753

Dolores Reed
Dolores Reed

Healthy and Delicious in Toms River, NJ

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

Healthy and Delicious is one of my favorite places to eat. I go out of my way to eat there. Wish they were closes to my home. I would enjoy dining there each and everyday.
I very Vegan Friendly eatery, they make the best homemade veggie burgers ever. Excellent food, good value and friendly staff.
Healthy and Delicious evenhosted and catered a bridal showers for my daughter there, which was a great success.

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthy and Delicious: