New location since 2009. Vitamins and supplements, vegan cheese, smoothies, juices, organic coffee, and frozen foods. No fresh produce. more-less
1537 US Highway 1
Vero Beach, Florida 32960
772-569-5663

First Review by lindadi
ShannonHinson
ShannonHinson

Good Place

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

Since the last review the store has expanded somewhat. Although some prices are a little higher,they have many items that are not available in grocery stores. Also, the first weekend of each month, everything is 20% off. They have a large selection of grains, nuts and seeds as well as packaged vegan products and lots of vitamins and supplements. For those looking for red star nutritional yeast, they have it. I also agree the staff could be more friendly.

Pros: unique items
Cons: staff could be friendlier
mantillab
mantillab

Try Publix first

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

I went here to get some vegan grocery supplies not knowing that the Publix at Treasure Coast carries Tofurky and Tofutti, as well as other vegan brands. The prices at this Healthway were twice for the same items that Publix carries. However, they do seem to uniquely carry Daiya and Tofutti cheese, but do not have Follow Your Heart Cheese or Tofurky. This is mostly a vitamin store with a very limited grocery selection.

Pros: Daiya, Tofutti Cheese
Cons: Very Expensive, Limited Selection, No Tofurky
Guest
Guest

Friendly Attitude is Missing

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2010

When I discovered there was a great health food store here I ran right over. Holy Smokes! The two people in that store have the most toxic attitudes I have ever run into! They ought to take a Bach Flower remedy for that. Will I ever go back?
Absolutely NOT!!! To whomever owns that store: replace your personnel if you want to succeed there.

Cons: Unfriendly, Caustic, Rude

shopwell
shopwell

no longer option for this shopper

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2008

I love health food stores. I am from Mpls, which abounds with variety and good service among health food stores. I was so happy to find this Healthway and entered with anticipation. First encounter was with a young man whose demeanor was welcoming and eager to help. Next encounter was so-so. Third time was terribly rude and condescending. Staff seemed bothered by questions as to what they carried when enquiries made. Big improvements are needed in this store's attitude before it is worth shopping among its limited items.

Pros: a needed type of store for Vero BEach
Cons: attitude, attitude!, limited selection
  • latinluv56 latinluv56

I Greg Walker, am the owner of Healthway and apologize for any of my staff members that were rude to you. The person/persons in question no longer work for us.I've had a sign over the register for years that states: "If you're satisfied with the service, tell others. If you're not, tell me."

lindadi
lindadi

Good option for Vero Beach

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2007

Although they don't offer any produce and the store is about half filled with vitamins and supplements, there is still an excellent selection of tough to find items like vegan cheese. It's hit or miss with how knowledgable the staff is, but they are always willing to try to help answer any questions.

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthway: