Healthfoods Unlimited

Organic produce, vitamins, household & recycled products. more-less

First Review by sonrae
sonrae
sonrae

Exeter's Unfriendly store

2 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2009

I live in Exeter and stumbled across this store a good few years ago, and I was in ore of the selection of 'stuff' available for vegans and ethical consumers - it was amazing. However, since then I have discovered that it is the most unfriendly run shop in Exeter - the customer care is appalling! This may be due to the manager's own poor customer care, which I have had the misfortune to encounter on a number of occasions. WARNING - Until they install self service tils (which I can not see happening) enter this store at your peril !

Cons: Very poor customer care
  • tobemindful tobemindful

I have often passed by this shop in the car but have yet to visit it. After reading your review I'll be popping in there at some point... Hope the guy has employed some friendlier staff for when I do. :-D

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthfoods Unlimited: