Healthenut Cafe and Juice Bar

Organic live food cafe and juice bar, opened since March 2013. Offers a menu of raw food, fresh juices, and raw desserts. Its retail area features wholefood organic supplements, raw crackers and chips, and other goodies. Located 5 minutes off Hwy 401. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, American, Western, Take-out, Delivery

Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by Elf
LMacK
LMacK

Tasty first Vegan Experience!

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2015

I visited last Wednesday around 5:45 p.m. I waltzed inside, it was empty and everyone was cleaning up. I had asked "are you still serving food?" and they had actually closed early for cooking lessons. The friendly lady behind the counter had graciously offered to make me a smoothie or a fresh juice, but I wanted food. They had some pre-made vegan, raw tacos and kale salad. I grabbed both. Everyone was friendly even though their a/c had broke and it was 32 degrees outside! They were quick and accommodating and I will be making another visit in the near future! I wish they opened at 7 a.m. so I could grab coffee/breakfast there :)
Updated from previous review on Thursday June 04, 2015

Pros: Fresh, vegan, raw food/juices, Friendly staff, cute location, hidden gem
  • MariaTG MariaTG

Hey we are so glad you came in to the HealthEnut in Milton and glad we had some goodies left for you.

Even better we are open at 7 Am Monday to Friday , so please join us as we have amazing breakfast options as well. Hope to see you soon.

• LMacK LMacK

Perfect, I just might have to swing by! :)

DiegoArraya
DiegoArraya

Superb place!

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2014

I'm from Mississauga and came to check it out. The location is tucked away like a hidden gem. The service though is A+. I experienced a warm welcome and great assistance. The lasagna dish I had was delicious. They have a variety of other stuff available to take as well making them a good one stop shop, juice cleansing kits, protein powders, etc. Highly recommend.

Pros: Great selection, Warm atmosphere
GaryWhite
GaryWhite

a beautiful place hidden in downtown milton

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2014

love this place amazing food options all raw organic no Gmos love all the juices staff so friendly and helpful a great warm welcoming environment I also shop for my juicing supplies for home there love this place!

Pros: Great good, Great service, All raw organic no Gmos
Cons: Not more locations in town, Not open 24/7, Can be hard to find

dorisrumours
dorisrumours

milton location a great food experience

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2014

Visited the Milton location of Healthenut for the first time this morning. Maria (the franchise owner) was fabulous, very committed to the vegan food experience and made it special for us. My husband and I shared the (faux) bacon-avocado on flax wrap and the Elvis (banana/almond butter) on coconut wrap with a few sweet treats added on. All very tasty. At $10 each, the wraps are not inexpensive but it's real food with texture and flavour. Plus, we sat outside and enjoyed the view of Milton's downtown. Thank you Maria for offering vegan cuisine for those of us committed to veganism!

Pros: friendly, knowledgable service, fresh, healthy food, 100% vegan
  • MariaTG MariaTG

We're so glad you enjoyed your lunch. It was a pleasure to meet you and always nice to share our love with others. We look forward to seeing you again.

Zo
Zo

Finally a vegan place in Milton

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2014

Not only is it vegan but very health oriented as you can see from the description.
I had the Pizza a smoothie and a almond cookie, they all blew me away, very delicious and so happy to have such a great place to eat in Milton.
Looking forward to going back and trying out the other options on the menu.

Pros: Healthy, Tasty, Atmosphere
HeatherSmith
HeatherSmith

HealthEnut has sprouted another location!

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

The newest HealthEnut Cafe in Milton is another AWESOME location. Susan is actually "living the dream" and exercising her passion to help people obtain an improved quality of life, through good nutrition, which is simply supported with real food. I look forward to seeing Susan grow the HealthEnut chain so that it's available to communities, nationwide. She's creating a wonderful network to make this happen. If you haven't visited the HealthEnut yet, you'll be so glad you did. It forever changed me on many levels and I know that no matter who is reading this review, it will help to improve your quality of life too. Susan, God Bless you for your perseverance in making this happen.

Pros: Educated Staff, Helpful Staff, Excellent quality food/products
Cons: Need more HealthEnut locations!!!, Need more HealthEnut locations, Need more HealthEnut locations
Elf
Elf

Great organic restaurant/shop

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

Owner Susan Wilson puts great pride into her second Healthenut..one in Georgetown and now in Milton. Food, juices and smoothies are awesome and they sell all sorts of treats like their own crackers and brownies to take home, along with supplements, produce, nuts, protein powder, etc...things that are hard to find in many places and it's impossible to leave without a bagful of goodies. It's great I can get all my supplies for my homemade smoothies too, but even better to pop in and get her knowledgable staff to make something. One day I was fighting a terrible cold and they whipped me up a special juice to speed up my recovery!

Pros: Friendly and knowledgable staff, Excellent nutritious food, Passionate owner helping people eat well

Dear Owner and Manager of Healthenut Cafe and Juice Bar:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Milton page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/09/24